New camera version coming with new features

Hi all, Thanks to @akilesh and @Kartik Gada at LoveNokia.net for revealing potential new features in the works for forthcoming Nokia phones' cameras:

New camera version coming with new features

madbilly madbilly
✭✭✭✭  / 
Hi all,

Thanks to @akilesh and @Kartik Gada at LoveNokia.net for revealing potential new features in the works for forthcoming Nokia phones' cameras: https://www.lovenokia.net/2019/05/apk-teardown-new-nokia-camera-app-could-bring-new-features-like-gesture-shot-super-zoom-night-mode-and-more.html

Since this was from the 3.2 I hope this means that at least that phone will get these new features, and I hope that they are brought to the camera apps for existing phones as well (but based on results to date that may be expecting too much!).

So: Gesture Shot, Super Zoom, 1080p 60fps recording, more countdown timers, help tips, Night Mode, TiZR live streaming, "boom key" and kiddy's sound effets (wth?!) - which are you most looking forward to?

Cheers :smiley:

Comments

• vels vels
    ✭✭  / 
    That's a good news. 

• Matew Matew
     / 
     Is it possible to correct the truncated file error? When this is greater than 4gb, I have been making videos a bit long, and it is a pity not to be able to open the video file, besides having to use another camera app,

regards,
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hello @Matew I have no idea about that error, I don't think I've experienced it. Which phone and which recording settings? Do others experience this problem? Have you told support about it?
    Cheers :)
  • Matew Matew
     / 
    madbilly 
    I'm have a nokia 4.2, the camera settings is video recorded in fhd, and when I finish the recording, file wasen't playable in the dervice, in google photos, and agin in windoes 10 (when shows thee error code 0xc00d36e5), in addition i check te file info with format factorya, shows video file is truncated
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @Matew I'm not familiar with the 4.2 unfortunately. I suggest asking in the dedicated 4.2 subforum and contacting support.
    Good luck! :smiley:
  • Himanshu1712 Himanshu1712
    ✭✭  /  edited July 22
    madbilly said:
    Hi all,

Thanks to @akilesh and @Kartik Gada at LoveNokia.net for revealing potential new features in the works for forthcoming Nokia phones' cameras: https://www.lovenokia.net/2019/05/apk-teardown-new-nokia-camera-app-could-bring-new-features-like-gesture-shot-super-zoom-night-mode-and-more.html

Since this was from the 3.2 I hope this means that at least that phone will get these new features, and I hope that they are brought to the camera apps for existing phones as well (but based on results to date that may be expecting too much!).

So: Gesture Shot, Super Zoom, 1080p 60fps recording, more countdown timers, help tips, Night Mode, TiZR live streaming, "boom key" and kiddy's sound effets (wth?!) - which are you most looking forward to?

Cheers :smiley:
    Wow launch a new mobile with new camera app and forget about the old mobile with pathetic camera app.

Realme 3 pro was launched in april and got 2 updates for camera. Nokia 7.1 was launched last year and no major upgrade for camera.

Wow that is wonderful and this is how NOKIA will be revived. :D :D :D :D
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    which are you most looking forward to?
    I'm most looking forward the day they release something really good like the cameras of the 808 and 1020 were. 🙄
  • Andycool2025 Andycool2025
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Thats good.