[23/09/19 Update] - Android Q Developer Preview - Page 12

Here's an update from my side: WW_4_130 Beta 6 🙈 Sepetmber 5th SP.

[23/09/19 Update] - Android Q Developer Preview

Comments

  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    JD1999 said:
    Does anybody knows how to use screen mirroring (non-chromecast) In Android Q, cuz NPU shows its working in its device.
    Same as that in pie
    No cuz mine dosen't works.
  • Harry Hung Harry Hung
    ✭✭  / 
    To keep my daily use beta 5 from the hanging and rebooting issue, I tried to always wake it up by pressing the [Power] button once before unlock it with fingerprint.  Look forward to the final and stable release.
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    JD1999 said:
    JD1999 said:
    Does anybody knows how to use screen mirroring (non-chromecast) In Android Q, cuz NPU shows its working in its device.
    Same as that in pie
    No cuz mine dosen't works.
    U shifted to 8.1 ?
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    JD1999 said:
    JD1999 said:
    Does anybody knows how to use screen mirroring (non-chromecast) In Android Q, cuz NPU shows its working in its device.
    Same as that in pie
    No cuz mine dosen't works.
    U shifted to 8.1 ?
    Yes, I got replacement just before my warranty was over.(only 2 days before my warranty got over.)
  • Guys, is the developer preview portal closed for anyone ?? My devices are not showing in the website....

    @matteo.m @HMD_Laura
  • @HMD_Laura, when we can expect new beta version or info that is the final 10 next update?

  • The Bugs in the beta which I found...

    After the phone is restarted the  the networksetting is getting reset like if I use SIM 1 for calls and SMS and SIM 2 for data after the reboot SIM1 will be default for CALL SMS and DATA. also the setting changes made in Developer Option is also not getting saved. 

    The phone hangs when it is kept idle for sometime.

    The micro phone issue is resolved also by disabling google services.

    Hope we will get a fixed build soon. 


  • PrakashK PrakashK
    ✭✭  / 

    The Bugs in the beta which I found...

    After the phone is restarted the  the networksetting is getting reset like if I use SIM 1 for calls and SMS and SIM 2 for data after the reboot SIM1 will be default for CALL SMS and DATA. also the setting changes made in Developer Option is also not getting saved. 

    The phone hangs when it is kept idle for sometime.

    The micro phone issue is resolved also by disabling google services.

    Hope we will get a fixed build soon. 


    It's beta 5 ? Send me screen shot micro phone for disabling Google service please
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    am i the only one having a problem with chrome consistently crashing after the new chrome update ?

    this BETA is slowly becoming unstable and it needs to go
    Uninstall chrome Update & reinstall update your problem will be solved.
  • PrakashK PrakashK
    ✭✭  / 
    In Beta 5 ,any solution to resolve mic issue on receiving end during call?
  • You can go the setting--> Apps&Notification---> in that select All Apps search for Google and then force stop and Disable.


    PrakashK said:

    The Bugs in the beta which I found...

    After the phone is restarted the  the networksetting is getting reset like if I use SIM 1 for calls and SMS and SIM 2 for data after the reboot SIM1 will be default for CALL SMS and DATA. also the setting changes made in Developer Option is also not getting saved. 

    The phone hangs when it is kept idle for sometime.

    The micro phone issue is resolved also by disabling google services.

    Hope we will get a fixed build soon. 


    It's beta 5 ? Send me screen shot micro phone for disabling Google service please

  • Yes you can do this and also update the phone and other apps to Beta build from the playstore...

    You can go the setting--> Apps&Notification---> in that select All Apps search for Google and then force stop and Disable.


    PrakashK said:
    In Beta 5 ,any solution to resolve mic issue on receiving end during call?


  • am i the only one having a problem with chrome consistently crashing after the new chrome update ?

    this BETA is slowly becoming unstable and it needs to go
    Same here since the new chrome update.
  • JD1999 said:
    am i the only one having a problem with chrome consistently crashing after the new chrome update ?

    this BETA is slowly becoming unstable and it needs to go
    Uninstall chrome Update & reinstall update your problem will be solved.
  • pb6860 pb6860
    ✭✭  / 
    I am unable to update android q beta 5 build in nokia 8.1 after september security patch. what should i do to resolve this issue?
  • Just wonder when we have in beta5 just july security patch?? Unforgivable work from HMD. 
  • Nvt1904 Nvt1904
    ✭✭  / 
    HMD_Laura nói:

    Hi y'all

    Thanks to the contribution of our Nokia 8.1 developer previewers, we’ll soon be able to roll out the official Android 10 release to approved markets.

    In regards to getting the official Android 10 release, there are a couple of important things to note at this time:

    Nokia 8.1 devices that are still running the Android 10 beta 3 build must either update to beta 5 or roll back to the official Android 9 Pie release. Please take action on this as soon as possible, as devices running the beta 3 build will not be able to receive the official Android 10 release.

    Users should not enroll new devices into the developer preview program at this time. While we are keeping the beta 5 build available to devices currently running beta 3, loading the beta 5 build on to a newly enrolled device would cause problems when receiving the official Android 10 release.

    Please keep an eye out for the latest news about Android 10 on your Nokia device.

    Thanks again from the Nokia phones Android developer preview team!


    00WW_4_130 or newer can get Android officially?
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 
    Nvt1904 said:
    HMD_Laura nói:

    Hi y'all

    Thanks to the contribution of our Nokia 8.1 developer previewers, we’ll soon be able to roll out the official Android 10 release to approved markets.

    In regards to getting the official Android 10 release, there are a couple of important things to note at this time:

    Nokia 8.1 devices that are still running the Android 10 beta 3 build must either update to beta 5 or roll back to the official Android 9 Pie release. Please take action on this as soon as possible, as devices running the beta 3 build will not be able to receive the official Android 10 release.

    Users should not enroll new devices into the developer preview program at this time. While we are keeping the beta 5 build available to devices currently running beta 3, loading the beta 5 build on to a newly enrolled device would cause problems when receiving the official Android 10 release.

    Please keep an eye out for the latest news about Android 10 on your Nokia device.

    Thanks again from the Nokia phones Android developer preview team!


    00WW_4_130 or newer can get Android officially?

    Don't ask support for software which isn't provided officially 😅
    Chances are a big NO. Because your device is PNX and not PNX_sprout. The Android One update will come as PNX_sprout afaik. We'll see soon.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 
    @HMD_Laura I hope you're all recorded after that sick leave that you've had. We were missing your replies and updates here for a while. And luckily, no major arguments happened here while you were away 😂
    Thank you for a little more information in addition to the email which we already received. I will still be waiting to see what the final build is. Hoping for a 4150 in the first week of October. Else my device will get a wipe again huhu. I'm on Pnx_sprout though. So, if you are pushing a full release with no pre-build requirement, I'll manage well.
    Meanwhile, do you know if the Beta 5 to Android 10 update will require a wipe of userdata?
  • Nvt1904 Nvt1904
    ✭✭  / 

    Don't ask support for software which isn't provided officially 😅
    Chances are a big NO. Because your device is PNX and not PNX_sprout. The Android One update will come as PNX_sprout afaik. We'll see soon.
    How to roll back ?
  • Rentsmdi Rentsmdi
    ✭✭  / 
    So... I know everybody keeps asking for it, but how long until the stable? I keep missing my  healarm because of the random reboots :)
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 
    Okay, so, the final and stable release being rolled out is 415B. All of you should check your devices for OTA updates!
  • Rentsmdi Rentsmdi
    ✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    Okay, so, the final and stable release being rolled out is 415B. All of you should check your devices for OTA updates!
    Still nothing for me!
  • singhnsk said:
    Okay, so, the final and stable release being rolled out is 415B. All of you should check your devices for OTA updates!
    does that mean that the stable release has started rolling out ??
  • because rn, i'm kind of sick of this developer preview. 
    need to constantly reboot the phone, chrome is always crashing and now my screen has developed a weird flickering issue.
Sign In or Register to comment.