Hotspot AP Band and Discovery issue

Since after the upgrade of my device (Nokia 3.1 Plus) there has been an issue I noticed but though i ignored it hoping that It was something minor , the issue being my mobile hotspot discoverable on Android devices but not on laptops, I thought probably it was the hotspot Band , so i tried changing  the hotspot AP Band to my surprise I discovered that the band channel was greyed , I have contacted Nokia support agents and they gave me some likely fixes ,but all attempt to fix the issue proofed abortive.

Hotspot AP Band and Discovery issue

Chuks Emekus Chuks Emekus
✭✭  / 
Since after the upgrade of my device (Nokia 3.1 Plus) there has been an issue I noticed but though i ignored it hoping that It was something minor , the issue being my mobile hotspot discoverable on Android devices but not on laptops, I thought probably it was the hotspot Band , so i tried changing  the hotspot AP Band to my surprise I discovered that the band channel was greyed , I have contacted Nokia support agents and they gave me some likely fixes ,but all attempt to fix the issue proofed abortive.
Attached is a shot of the issue, please a prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Comments

• Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I also was facing this issue one day suddenly. Then the next day to my surprise everything became fine and since then it has remained fine.
  • Nugroho Nugroho
     / 
    I find out that hotspot use channel 13 which not available in all country. Which means break the local regulations.