/ 
    Pubg
  • RajPratapSingh RajPratapSingh
    ✭✭  / 
    PUBG Mobile Game
  • Archibong Archibong
    ✭✭  / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/%5BDeleted%20User%5D">[Deleted User]</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText"><p>Hello Nokia phones fans,</p><p>Today we’re talking about the things that everyone who owns a smartphone relies on:<b> Apps.</b></p><p>As of March 2019 there are around 2.6 million available apps in the Google Play marketplace, with a majority of those being free to download. The large collection and varying purpose of apps means that most of the time your life can be made so much easier by downloading the right one.</p><p>It’s no surprise that social apps are the most downloaded and frequently used apps globally, but we wanted to know which apps our Nokia phones community would call their favorites. Do you use a FinTech app that changes your life? What about an app that tells you all about your favorite places to travel in the world?</p><p>Let us know in the comments below which apps are the first ones you open when you pick up your phone.</p><div><b>My personal vote goes to a personal budgeting app called YNAB.</b></div></div>
    </blockquote>
    Twitter
  • My first app which I found new in my phone that is my device.I really like this new features from Nokia. :)
  • Which is best call recorder for Nokia 5.1+?
  • LMdaTUBER LMdaTUBER
    ✭✭  / 
    G cam
  • Ayaz akram Ayaz akram
    ✭✭  / 
    praveenp said:
    My favorite app WAS "RADIO APP", as I am an avid Radio listener, even in this age of music streaming apps.
    But sadly.... Nokia is taking some kind of revenge with its Nokia 7 Plus users, as it is the ONLY DEVICE in the lineup that DO NOT CONTAIN a default radio app.

It feels extremely bad to WASTE YOUR MONEY ON SUCH A CRAP DEVICE which is absolutely useless and about which the BRAND DOESN'T EVEN CARE...

praveenp said:
    My favorite app WAS "RADIO APP", as I am an avid Radio listener, even in this age of music streaming apps.
    But sadly.... Nokia is taking some kind of revenge with its Nokia 7 Plus users, as it is the ONLY DEVICE in the lineup that DO NOT CONTAIN a default radio app.

It feels extremely bad to WASTE YOUR MONEY ON SUCH A CRAP DEVICE which is absolutely useless and about which the BRAND DOESN'T EVEN CARE...
    Don't worry bro,we r with u,
    Same problem on my nokia 8
  • Rakesh Goyall Rakesh Goyall
    ✭✭  / 
    Microsoft messaging
    Nova launcher
    Monument Browser

• Kosi Kosi
    ✭✭  / 
    Google app the pes 2019
  • iamkfi iamkfi
    ✭✭  / 
    Instagram, Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp my favorite app
  • YouTube
  • ksalters ksalters
    ✭✭  /  edited September 4
    My Other Personal apps are any file manager, Wikipedia, Reddit, Pocket, Best Buy, CNN, Google Drive, ESPN, Play Store, & Instapaper.

• ksalters ksalters
    ✭✭  /  edited September 4
    My personal vote goes to YouTube & Android Police app.
  • ndungu ndungu
    ✭✭  / 
    My first app is WhatsApp messenger
  • My favourite app is WhatsApp them YouTube Gmail them Google map then message them my Nokia support enough

• SkMdAnas SkMdAnas
     /  edited September 6
    My Fevorite App Will Be The Nokia App, (If it launches)
  • Obidimma Obidimma
    ✭✭  / 
    My Gmail app.
  • anup baidya anup baidya
    ✭✭  / 

Hello Nokia phones fans,

Today we’re talking about the things that everyone who owns a smartphone relies on: Apps.

As of March 2019 there are around 2.6 million available apps in the Google Play marketplace, with a majority of those being free to download. The large collection and varying purpose of apps means that most of the time your life can be made so much easier by downloading the right one.

It’s no surprise that social apps are the most downloaded and frequently used apps globally, but we wanted to know which apps our Nokia phones community would call their favorites. Do you use a FinTech app that changes your life? What about an app that tells you all about your favorite places to travel in the world?

Let us know in the comments below which apps are the first ones you open when you pick up your phone.

My personal vote goes to a personal budgeting app called YNAB.

Hello Nokia phones fans,

Today we’re talking about the things that everyone who owns a smartphone relies on: Apps.

As of March 2019 there are around 2.6 million available apps in the Google Play marketplace, with a majority of those being free to download. The large collection and varying purpose of apps means that most of the time your life can be made so much easier by downloading the right one.

It’s no surprise that social apps are the most downloaded and frequently used apps globally, but we wanted to know which apps our Nokia phones community would call their favorites. Do you use a FinTech app that changes your life? What about an app that tells you all about your favorite places to travel in the world?

Let us know in the comments below which apps are the first ones you open when you pick up your phone.

My personal vote goes to a personal budgeting app called YNAB.

• Aystyles Aystyles
    ✭✭  / 
    My favourite is WhatsApp 😋😋🤣
  • Nokia camera
  • Syed.ghany Syed.ghany
    ✭✭  / 

Hello Nokia phones fans,

My personal vote goes to a personal budgeting app called YNAB.WhatsApp
  • Syed.ghany Syed.ghany
    ✭✭  / 
    Photos
  • Google camera port
  • djglaudes djglaudes
    ✭✭  / 
    WhatsApp💯💯
  • Chrome & Mitra Tokopedia
  • Scottlexium Scottlexium
    ✭✭  / 
    Mine is music player