Poll - Favorite App

Hello Nokia phones fans, Today we’re talking about the things that everyone who owns a smartphone relies on: Apps.

Poll - Favorite App

matteo.m matteo.m
Staff member  /  edited May 23

Hello Nokia phones fans,

Today we’re talking about the things that everyone who owns a smartphone relies on: Apps.

As of March 2019 there are around 2.6 million available apps in the Google Play marketplace, with a majority of those being free to download. The large collection and varying purpose of apps means that most of the time your life can be made so much easier by downloading the right one.

It’s no surprise that social apps are the most downloaded and frequently used apps globally, but we wanted to know which apps our Nokia phones community would call their favorites. Do you use a FinTech app that changes your life? What about an app that tells you all about your favorite places to travel in the world?

Let us know in the comments below which apps are the first ones you open when you pick up your phone.

My personal vote goes to a personal budgeting app called YNAB.

Comments

• Whatsapp
  • jakequison jakequison
    ✭✭  / 
    first thing first is messenger, GMAIL
  • ManLikeCliff ManLikeCliff
    ✭✭  / 
    Twitter  <3 , NBA 2k19 and Musicolet  :#
  • bluetoothsk bluetoothsk
    ✭✭✭  /  edited May 22
    j2me emulator, edge, youtube vanced and foobar2000 - 90% of my phone's usage
  • WhatsApp 
  • SouravSatvaya SouravSatvaya
    ✭✭  / 
    Netflix
  • uzair ahmed uzair ahmed
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Pubg mobile is my favourite app
    As I use to play it in my Nokia 8 It runs smoothly on highest resolution and highest graphic settings.
    Thanks to NOKIA and HMD GLOBAL team for this device....
  • Facebook whats app 
  • Iniobong Imeh Iniobong Imeh
    ✭✭  / 
    Chrome browser