• Telegram, Facebook, YouTube
  • Ketan14 Ketan14
    ✭✭  / 
    PUBG my fav app
  • Google rewards 
  • NinoMujkic NinoMujkic
    ✭✭  / 
    HBO GO 
  • I'm phone geek probably spend 24/7 on it. Every social media I own is my favourite.. but there is one app I can't live without  wattpad .. it's reading app .. for those who love reading I recommend it .. I cant live without this application
  • Crisrey Crisrey
     / 
    Mine was Google lens and Google pay this was too much useful attachment application on your daily life
  • arvin ian arvin ian
    ✭✭  / 
    Keep Notes
  • Bluecoins. Probably the best finance and homebookkeeping
  • Bluecoins
  • matteo.m said:

Hello Nokia phones fans,

Today we’re talking about the things that everyone who owns a smartphone relies on: Apps.

As of March 2019 there are around 2.6 million available apps in the Google Play marketplace, with a majority of those being free to download. The large collection and varying purpose of apps means that most of the time your life can be made so much easier by downloading the right one.

It’s no surprise that social apps are the most downloaded and frequently used apps globally, but we wanted to know which apps our Nokia phones community would call their favorites. Do you use a FinTech app that changes your life? What about an app that tells you all about your favorite places to travel in the world?

Let us know in the comments below which apps are the first ones you open when you pick up your phone.

My personal vote goes to a personal budgeting app called YNAB.
    I first install WhatsApp. It is the reason why  I use a smartphone. Then I install my favourite games, i.e. BeastQuest and Circuit Scramble. I also install the ES file explorer, which is, in my opinion, the best file manager for Android available on the market.
  • Solu Rajan Solu Rajan
    ✭✭  / 
    My favourite is Chrome 
  • Mr RRSingh Mr RRSingh
    ✭✭  / 
    Cricbuzz
  • M A Mateen Pasha M A Mateen Pasha
    ✭✭  / 
    matteo.m said:

Hello Nokia phones fans,

Today we’re talking about the things that everyone who owns a smartphone relies on: Apps.

As of March 2019 there are around 2.6 million available apps in the Google Play marketplace, with a majority of those being free to download. The large collection and varying purpose of apps means that most of the time your life can be made so much easier by downloading the right one.

It’s no surprise that social apps are the most downloaded and frequently used apps globally, but we wanted to know which apps our Nokia phones community would call their favorites. Do you use a FinTech app that changes your life? What about an app that tells you all about your favorite places to travel in the world?

Let us know in the comments below which apps are the first ones you open when you pick up your phone.

My personal vote goes to a personal budgeting app called YNAB.

• M A Mateen Pasha M A Mateen Pasha
    ✭✭  / 
    WhatsApp
  • Usamaqureshi87 Usamaqureshi87
    ✭✭  / 
    Google Assistant
  • anujsrkforyou anujsrkforyou
    ✭✭  / 
    Instagram 🥰
  • Spotify, WhatsApp, YouTube
    Music, Friends, everything else.
  • Nilothpal Nilothpal
    ✭✭  / 
    My favorite app is Google Photos. 🥰
  • Nilothpal Nilothpal
    ✭✭  / 
    Google Photos is my favorite app. 🥰
  • Nilothpal Nilothpal
    ✭✭  / 
    Google photos
  • Opera web browser, Eyes - The Horror Game and Audify Music Player. 

• Akhteruzzaman Akhteruzzaman
    ✭✭  / 
    Whatsapp and netflix 
  • My favourite application is Instagram