Poll - Favorite App - Page 6

<blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/nitin%20kachare">nitin kachare</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText"><blockquote class="Quote"> <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/matteo.m">matteo.m</a> said:</div> <div class="QuoteText"><p>Hello Nokia phones fans,</p><p>Today we’re talking about the things that everyone who owns a smartphone relies on:<b> Apps.</b></p><p>As of March 2019 there are around 2.6 million available apps in the Google Play marketplace, with a majority of those being free to download.

Poll - Favorite App

Comments

• <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/nitin%20kachare">nitin kachare</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText"><blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/matteo.m">matteo.m</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText"><p>Hello Nokia phones fans,</p><p>Today we’re talking about the things that everyone who owns a smartphone relies on:<b> Apps.</b></p><p>As of March 2019 there are around 2.6 million available apps in the Google Play marketplace, with a majority of those being free to download. The large collection and varying purpose of apps means that most of the time your life can be made so much easier by downloading the right one.</p><p>It’s no surprise that social apps are the most downloaded and frequently used apps globally, but we wanted to know which apps our Nokia phones community would call their favorites. Do you use a FinTech app that changes your life? What about an app that tells you all about your favorite places to travel in the world?</p><p>Let us know in the comments below which apps are the first ones you open when you pick up your phone. It could even be one off of the top five list. Hopefully there could be an app mentioned that you didn’t even know about!</p><div><b>My personal vote goes to a personal budgeting app called YNAB.</b></div></div>
    </blockquote>

My Favourite Application is First Gmail then Twitter and Whatsapp.</div>
    </blockquote>
    My favourite app is PUBG. I think now it is everyone's favourite 😄
  • Twitter/Telegram
  • Instagram
  • Avishekism Avishekism
    ✭✭  / 
    Instagram
  • JajaJajinka JajaJajinka
    ✭✭  / 
    Steam and Google News
  • Gowrunaidu Malla Gowrunaidu Malla
    ✭✭  / 
    Flipkart
  • Yash Poonia Yash Poonia
    ✭✭  / 
    All Google app
  • Ian Ho Ian Ho
    ✭✭  / 
    Color Notes, best organizing tool, easy to use. You should all try it. 
  • Zeeshan Rajput Zeeshan Rajput
    ✭✭  / 
    My Favourite App is instagram
  • Zeeshan Rajput Zeeshan Rajput
    ✭✭  / 
    Garena Free Fire is the best game ever played
  • roybabu642 roybabu642
    ✭✭  / 
    My favourite app is Google and Nokia camera.
  • SRKSTEVE SRKSTEVE
    ✭✭  /  edited June 20
    My favourite apps are YouTube and then Pinterest.
  • My favourite app is SHAREit.
    Always using this app very frequently with my all relatives, families & friends to share all stuff and to watch all my favourite TV Shows, Web Series, Vidoes, Music & Movies 😋
  • rsinhakvs rsinhakvs
    ✭✭  / 
    What's App
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @matteo.m, do you (or anyone else) actually read our answers? In your profile it says you were "last active" on "May 22" - a month ago. Aren't you reading what we tell you? If not, then that's just more evidence that HMD don't value the community forum like they should.
    I hope I've got this wrong, please explain.
    Cheers :)
  • AKSHAYSA AKSHAYSA
    ✭✭  / 
    A good file manager or xender
  • tejA002 tejA002
    ✭✭  / 
    My favourite app is MY PHONE NOKIA.INC😆😆
  • Tatenda Chitauro Tatenda Chitauro
    ✭✭  / 
    WhatsApp messenger , phones woudnt be the same without it 

• user1537220345878 user1537220345878
    ✭✭  / 
    Google pay, like ,smile,hago, Instagram, WhatsApp Messenger, gmail, phone pe ,etc
  • WhatsApp
  • Vinay babu Vinay babu
    ✭✭  / 
    My favourite app is pubg
  • andigruber02 andigruber02
    ✭✭  / 
    Microsoft Edge Browser
  • shiva kumar shiva kumar
    ✭✭  / 
    Such a awesome mobile
  • Jarkko Etolin Jarkko Etolin
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia TA-1063 (3.1). Apex launcher classic. Always first.
  • charlsolke charlsolke
    ✭✭  / 
    google maps and Google Earth
  • M_RayhanH M_RayhanH
    ✭✭  / 
    Swipe right on home screen (google app)
  • Claudine Browne Claudine Browne
    ✭✭  / 
    WhatsApp is the app I check first thing when I wake up
  • esudareva esudareva
    ✭✭  / 
    Google Music, Shazam, Instagram