• P Ravi Shankar P Ravi Shankar
    ✭✭  / 
    Sms  organiser by Microsoft
  • Skchauhan Skchauhan
    ✭✭  / 
    Abstruct is must have it is an wallpaper app
  • Dnyanesh Mirikar Dnyanesh Mirikar
    ✭✭  / 
    My favorite app is 'ES File Explorer'. It is the first app install from play store.
  • nokianchetan nokianchetan
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    Snapseed
    Hi @nokianchetan, now that choice doesn't surprise me! But the tools are only as good as the artist ;) keep up the good work :smiley:
    @madbilly , I Prefer Snapseed More Than The Lighroom 🙂
  • akhil2019 akhil2019
     / 
    Whatsapp
  • Hammedlekan Hammedlekan
    ✭✭  / 
    My favourite app is WhatsApp.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    Snapseed
    Hi @nokianchetan, now that choice doesn't surprise me! But the tools are only as good as the artist ;) keep up the good work :smiley:
    @madbilly , I Prefer Snapseed More Than The Lighroom 🙂
    Hi @nokianchetan, I don't have a preference. I think maybe my previous comment was not clear enough. What I meant is - in the wrong hands Snapseed (or LR, or any tool like that) is useless; these tools are not magic because 1) the original photo must actually be good to start with and 2) the artist needs to know how to use the tools properly. You are fully capable of both 1 and 2, hence why I said the tools are only as good as the artist - in your hands they are excellent.
    Anyway your choice of an image processing tool like Snapseed still doesn't surprise me! :D
    Cheers :smiley:
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I don't have a favorite app, but one of my least favorite is My Phone app from HMD. Fix it, please. 😔
  • user1526995964912 user1526995964912
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia Camera App with Pro Mode
  • fun $ize fun $ize
     / 
    One of my favorite apps is recolor
  • My Favourite app is Google Dive And Google Photoes .In Games my favourite Game is (Shadow Fight 3)
  • ashin james ashin james
    ✭✭  / 
    The first application that I use sfter waking up is INSTAGRAM. 😊
  • Kowalski99 Kowalski99
    ✭✭  / 
    Microsoft launcher is great. Oh I also like office lens. And Flipboard...
  • Dhaval Chaudhari Dhaval Chaudhari
    ✭✭  / 
    I use the Google home button to read the latest news and chrome
  • david dika david dika
    ✭✭  / 
    WhatsApp, lightroom
  • PAVAN_V PAVAN_V
     / 
    <b>INSTAGRAM WHAT'S APP</b>
  • prabhash kumar prabhash kumar
    ✭✭  / 
    I use Whatsapp and  LinkedIn
  • Martynasgl Martynasgl
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia Health Mate
  • mousamjyoti gogoi mousamjyoti gogoi
    ✭✭  / 
    Whats up
  • Vishweshwar Manaw Vishweshwar Manaw
    ✭✭  / 
    Camera😜
  • SMZ SMZ
    ✭✭  / 
    Reddit, SoundCloud and YouTube
  • <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/matteo.m">matteo.m</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText"><p>Hello Nokia phones fans,</p><p>Today we’re talking about the things that everyone who owns a smartphone relies on:<b> Apps.</b></p><p>As of March 2019 there are around 2.6 million available apps in the Google Play marketplace, with a majority of those being free to download. The large collection and varying purpose of apps means that most of the time your life can be made so much easier by downloading the right one.</p><p>It’s no surprise that social apps are the most downloaded and frequently used apps globally, but we wanted to know which apps our Nokia phones community would call their favorites. Do you use a FinTech app that changes your life? What about an app that tells you all about your favorite places to travel in the world?</p><p>Let us know in the comments below which apps are the first ones you open when you pick up your phone.</p><div><b>My personal vote goes to a personal budgeting app called YNAB.</b></div></div>
    </blockquote>
  • I open yutube when I unlock the phone
  • NavanethaKumar NavanethaKumar
    ✭✭  / 
    Twitter
  • Siddheshwar Siddheshwar
    ✭✭  / 
    Love you NOKIA 
    The KING of mobile phones😘😘
  • Charity Onavba Charity Onavba
    ✭✭  / 
    Mine is what'sup then facebooF
  • roybabu642 roybabu642
    ✭✭  / 
    Google is my favourite app.
  • Hi, 
    I am in a problem, a notification emargence call unavailable is disturbe me, it comes minimum 100 times in my phone, please told me how can I fix this problem .
  • DM SSI DM SSI
    ✭✭  / 
    Mon app préféré c'est

Attention!!!

Snapchat