LTE not working after update

Dear Team Bought new phone yesterday ,today morning asked re-start to update patch after that all call blocked. Team need help asap.

LTE not working after update

user1530540152651 user1530540152651
 /  edited July 20
Dear Team
Bought new phone yesterday ,today morning asked re-start to update patch after that all call blocked.
Team need help asap.

Comments

• Monil Monil
     / 
    Which Sim are you using?
    Are you sure it's the update?
    I remember there was LTE issue on Nokia 7 plus which was fixed over OTA update.
    I have Nokia 6.1 and it's working fine for me atleast on the sim which I'm using.
    Try restarting the phone and it may work.
  • No it's a persistent problem in Nokia 6.1 after June 1 security patch update.It doesn't work after a simple restart
  • I am having the same issue. But instead of 4G lte issues ..my phone starts to restart automatically once i update my phone to may update v2.22.
    Even service centres are unable to pinpoint the problem. They asked me not to update the phone and wait for Android P update. Once they reboot my phone to the stock version it starts to work properly. But as soon as i update it. The problem persists. I have contacted the customer care. Ur service centre. Ur public forums and even the nokia Twitter handle. Nobody seems to know anything about this.