Sir I want to revert my nokia 2 device Oreo to nougat

Sir I recently update my nokia device on Oreo beta form nokia beta labs but I have issues form Oreo beta version I work very slow sir I want to revert to Oreo…

Sir I want to revert my nokia 2 device Oreo to nougat

Vineet7617 Vineet7617
✭✭  / 
Sir I recently update my nokia device on Oreo beta form nokia beta labs but I have issues form Oreo beta version I work very slow sir I want to revert to Oreo to nougat but nokia beta labs not giving me nougat update.
Tagged:

Answers

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Sir I recently update my nokia device on Oreo beta form nokia beta labs but I have issues form Oreo beta version I work very slow sir I want to revert to Oreo to nougat but nokia beta labs not giving me nougat update.
    1. On the same Beta Labs page, scroll down to "Let's validate your device" section. Screenshot below:

2. There you will see an option to Revert over-the-air. Just tick on the instructions. Screenshot below:

3. Now press "Request roll-back ota" button below it. Screenshot below:

You will get the Nougat update in a few minutes. :)

• sureshrathod sureshrathod
    ✭✭✭  /  edited June 1
    Normal Oreo Build OS is not good on any 1GB RAM device if its Oreo Go then might be it's as same as noughat performance.On Nokia 2, RAM and Processor are not capable to handle normal oreo os as same as 2GB RAM device did.