Nokia Fans at the photography master class with Avinash Gowariker

Here's a recap of what happened when our Fans landed up in Mumbai at Avinash Gowariker's studio for an exclusive photography master class!

Nokia Fans at the photography master class with Avinash Gowariker

dipankar paul dipankar paul
Staff member  / 

Here's a recap of what happened when our Fans landed up in Mumbai at Avinash Gowariker's studio for an exclusive photography master class!

@ravilakade, @ShubhamPatil822, @Durlove, @ranu, @Kartik Gada, @andycool2025, @nokianchetan - share your experience with all of us! 

Comments

• Chethan0210 Chethan0210
    ✭✭  / 
    I really missed it 😣
  • Andycool2025 Andycool2025
    ✭✭✭  / 
    FANTASTIC 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
  • ranu ranu
    ✭✭  / 
    😀😀😀😀
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Good to see. It is nice to be a part of competitions which provide exposure and learning. I believe all who got the chance to be there developed some new skills to improve the photographs taken from the Nokia phones. Would have been awesome if this was probably recorded in detail for those of us who didn't manage to be there, to get some expert ideas too.

To the attendees: Were you also provided with insights on editing the photos? or was it only limited to taking better shots using adjustable values and how to use the object in the frame?
    To HMD staff: Maybe you can super sweeten the deal by providing a more powerful Pro mode in its cameras. That will then help shape the photography and Nokia's re-entry into the league of best smartphones for the photographers. The current pro mode just lacks behind competition hands down.
  • nokianchetan nokianchetan
    ✭✭✭  / 
    first of all sorry for late reply ...

You can clearly see how excited i was when i entered :) 
    there were so many movie posters posted on every wall which was capture by Avinash Sir , 
    We got a chance to see so many old cameras and stuff which was used by Avinash Sir , We saw editing room , makeup room , so many objects which he used for his work 
    It was a very beautiful experience learned so many things from the legend himself . Avinash Sir cleared all our doubt with very simple way , also we had good conversation about future of photography  and how the mobile cameras are replacing point and shoot cameras , also he shared his thought on AI mode on mobile photography ,

Apart from that @dipankar paul  sir managed this event very well , he was taking follow up of every single thing , we as a fan want to thank @dipankar paul  Sir and team for supporting us and motivate us 

Thanks Again For The Amazing Opportunity :)

• ShubhamPatil822 ShubhamPatil822
    ✭✭  / 
    👆👆👆 🤩🤩🤩 wow
  • praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I missed this amazing and worth-experiencing opportunity...
    Hope Nokia comes up again with a similar one, and I qualify to attend it at that time...
  • user1542459159890 user1542459159890
    ✭✭  / 
    Missed it.
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    C'mon, I can do better than that. 🤣
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    H @dipankar paul, @ravilakade, @ShubhamPatil822, @Durlove, @ranu, @Kartik Gada, @andycool2025, @nokianchetan and @nitheesh great to see you all having such a great time! I only just found it as I was scanning the topics which Dipankar posted to see what I'd missed since his announcements don't appear on the main page! :frowning:
    This is a great event to see, thanks for the video :smiley: