nokia 8.1 charging issue

having issues charging with the original charger since 8.1.

nokia 8.1 charging issue

user1545119370861 user1545119370861
✭✭  / 
having issues charging with the original charger since 8.1. When I was in update april patch after the charger stopped after 5 seconds same when phone off and charging it just kept rebooting to charge screen. So rolled back to 8.0 and all fine. Now have 8.1 again and the charger has stopped working again. My  switch charger charges phone fine on 8.1. So is there anything I can try to see why 8.1 has stopped orignal Nokia charger Woking ?
Tagged:

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 31
    I'm not sure what you mean about 8.0 and 8.1. The Nokia 8.1 never had Android 8.0 or 8.1, it was always on Android 9. If you are upgrading and can rollback then you must be using the Android Q developer preview. This is unstable and has bugs, so if the charger is not working it is probably because of Android QDP, not because of the charger.
    I suggest staying on Android 9.

Or, are you referring to the April patch as 8.1? Again, if it worked fine on the previous version but doesn't on the latest version this sounds like a software bug which you should tell support about: https://www.nokia.com/phones/locale/support

Cheers :)