Thumbnail generated automatically ... Its a worse thing in my phone . Atleast they should be hided.

Thumbnail generated automatically ... Its a worse thing in my phone . Atleast they should be hided

Thumbnail generated automatically ... Its a worse thing in my phone . Atleast they should be hided.

Thumbnail generated automatically ... Its a worse thing in my phone . Atleast they should be hided
Tagged:

Comments

• nitin kachare nitin kachare
    **  /  edited May 26
    you have to download any third party file manager for finding thumbnails as it's stored in DCIM named as . thumbnail file which you have to delete if they are in camera folders.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    **  / 
    Thumbnails are essential and are generated by all phones. I didn't understand how they are disturbing you. In which app are they showing up?
  • Go to any file manager.. open DCIM - thumbnails folder and create a file named .nomedia then your problem will be solved