Thumbnail generated automatically ... Its a worse thing in my phone . Atleast they should be hided.

Thumbnail generated automatically ... Its a worse thing in my phone . Atleast they should be hided

Thumbnail generated automatically ... Its a worse thing in my phone . Atleast they should be hided.

Thumbnail generated automatically ... Its a worse thing in my phone . Atleast they should be hided
Tagged:

Comments

• nitinkachare nitinkachare
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 2019
    you have to download any third party file manager for finding thumbnails as it's stored in DCIM named as . thumbnail file which you have to delete if they are in camera folders.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 
    Thumbnails are essential and are generated by all phones. I didn't understand how they are disturbing you. In which app are they showing up?
  • krishnaar krishnaar
    ✭✭  / 
    Go to any file manager.. open DCIM - thumbnails folder and create a file named .nomedia then your problem will be solved
  • I m vc I m vc
    ✭✭  / 

Hey ...my mobile nokia7.2 has now 16 GB of thumbnail folder and can't get deleted, even after trying several times....help me in this concer

• Korede24 Korede24
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2020

Good day guys, I have over 4Gb space of thumbnails on my Nokia 3.2 and deleting it did not make any changes on my phone. I've tried every method can anyone please help on how to delete it finally?