Nokia 5.1 Plus not getting OTA update

I'm stuck with last update 00WW_2_14A (Feb-19) on my Nokia TA-1102.

Nokia 5.1 Plus not getting OTA update

I'm stuck with last update 00WW_2_14A (Feb-19) on my Nokia TA-1102. Device wont detect any updates and i know i'm behind of two updates 00WW_2_14A_SP01 and 00WW_2_16A. How to check why updates are not getting offered ?

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    **  / 
    The updates might be missing based on your region. One good trick is to try without a sim card and if that doesn't work, then try with a VPN to country where the updates are available.
  • I'm stuck with last update 00WW_2_14A (Feb-19) on my Nokia TA-1102. Device wont detect any updates and i know i'm behind of two updates 00WW_2_14A_SP01 and 00WW_2_16A. How to check why updates are not getting offered ?
    Recently I've talked to one the customer care about the pie update he advised me not to update the device because there is a bug that device gets auto locked even by entering original pin it won't open so he advised me to wait untill further updates provided. ps this is only for nokia 5.1 plus
  • I'm stuck with last update 00WW_2_14A (Feb-19) on my Nokia TA-1102. Device wont detect any updates and i know i'm behind of two updates 00WW_2_14A_SP01 and 00WW_2_16A. How to check why updates are not getting offered ?
    Recently I've talked to one the customer care about the pie update he advised me not to update the device because there is a bug that device gets auto locked even by entering original pin it won't open so he advised me to wait untill further updates provided. ps this is only for nokia 5.1 plus
  • This update 00WW_2_14A (Feb-19) is already with Pie. so I already have pie update installed and working fine. I see many people saying as they got April update in India. Thought of going to Nokia Care but there are none nearby :neutral: 

• madbilly madbilly
    **  / 
    If you can also find a "dead" SIM which you know is no longer valid then you could try that - it worked on my Nokia 8.
    Cheers :)
  • I have same problem. My phone was on May update but today I went to service centre for charging issues but they also downgraded it and now I am not receiving OTA.
  • santanu mukherjee santanu mukherjee
     /  edited June 10
    i can't get update ,Security Patch 5 February