SOLUTION OF touch freezing issue/hanging

1: u should update it latest security/software update

SOLUTION OF touch freezing issue/hanging

Raman zeus Raman zeus
✭✭  / 
1: u should update it latest security/software update

2: after updating latest software update then hard reset your smartphone/but first u delete ur google account and backup ur data bcoz all data will be loss after hard reset
*Switch off ur phone
*Connect charger
*When android logo comes then immediately press power on/off and vol up buttom
*Then wait for a while and agiain press power on/off button then vol up
*Recovery mode comes
*Wipe data/factory setting
*Select option with power on/off button
*Formatting ur smartphone and reboot it

3: after rebooting device OPERATE ur device for few hours and then switch off ur smartphone for 3-4 hours because of storage chip issue

After that my problem was totally solved touch freezing and hanging issue is Totally gone 
So hope ur problems also gets away

And last ...it is a software bug not hardware issue ...so keep in mind becoz of storage chip process it freezes touch ....

Comments

• M79 M79
    ✭✭  / 
    Do you think it helps with my problem? After pie updated my nokia 5 has terrible sound in camera app. Very poor quality. Hard reset didnt help.
  • Raman zeus Raman zeus
    ✭✭  / 
    M79 said:
    Do you think it helps with my problem? After pie updated my nokia 5 has terrible sound in camera app. Very poor quality. Hard reset didnt help.
    Bro can u say me in details.. what's the actual problems
  • M79 M79
    ✭✭  / 
    After pie update soud in video record is very poor. This is issue only in camera app and dictaphone. Open Camera app didnt help. Call soud, YouTube ec. is ok. Smartphone was in service in Hungary. They downgraded to Oreo and sound was fine. But after update to Pie the issue returned. I can send you file with sample if you want.
  • Raman zeus Raman zeus
    ✭✭  / 
    M79 said:
    After pie update soud in video record is very poor. This is issue only in camera app and dictaphone. Open Camera app didnt help. Call soud, YouTube ec. is ok. Smartphone was in service in Hungary. They downgraded to Oreo and sound was fine. But after update to Pie the issue returned. I can send you file with sample if you want.
    Try to hard reset...hope it will help..
  • M79 M79
    ✭✭  / 
    I tried many times.
    All I know this is software issue not hardware.
  • I did the reset, but I forgot to delete the google account. I want to use this phone for a different google account, Please, How do I fix this now???