Will Nokia 6.1 get android Q beta support in the recent future
Tagged:

Comments

• sammy sammy
    **  / 
    Maybe nokia 6.1 will get nokia android q beta later this year
  • Rajju Rajju
    **  / 
    @nitin kachare plz tell me should I buy 6.1 today as it's worth 7000 as already having 6 and by built I'm loving this 
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    **  /  edited May 31
    Rajju said:
    @nitin kachare plz tell me should I buy 6.1 today as it's worth 7000 as already having 6 and by built I'm loving this 
    Sure It's very good deal at 6999₹ as it has full hd display and you can use gcam for portraits even on single camera.
  • @nitin kachare
    But is it good that due to less price trade ,suggesting Nokia 6.1 with only can received last major OS upgrade right now is good to go?There are also other devices with better price like Nokia 3.2/Nokia4.2 with Android 9 out of box and even need to wait whether in June 6 any new model will reveal or only indian launch of Nokia 9 and Nokia 1 Plus with Nokia X71 indian variant might be released.
    what will you say on this.
  • @nitin kachare
    But is it good that due to less price trade ,suggesting Nokia 6.1 with only can received last major OS upgrade right now is good to go?There are also other devices with better price like Nokia 3.2/Nokia4.2 with Android 9 out of box and even need to wait whether in June 6 any new model will reveal or only indian launch of Nokia 9 and Nokia 1 Plus with Nokia X71 indian variant might be released.
    No Bro It will have  to get Android Q as well as one more.
  • @nitin kachare
    Subject to correction Nokia 6.1 was launched with Android 8.1 out of box and it got first major update Pie and last one will be Android Q which will be last one as per Nokia 2 years of major OS .

But What i mean to say is that user want to buy the One year old device and that too he will get upto Android Q ,so better if we suggest to take a device with Android 9 out of box then it will be great value for money and enjoy upto Android 11.that's what i mean to say.
    **  /  edited May 31
    @nitin kachare
    Subject to correction Nokia 6.1 was launched with Android 8.1 out of box and it got first major update Pie and last one will be Android Q which will be last one as per Nokia 2 years of major OS .

But What i mean to say is that user want to buy the One year old device and that too he will get upto Android Q ,so better if we suggest to take a device with Android 9 out of box then it will be great value for money and enjoy upto Android 11.that's what i mean to say.
    It's doesn't matter what got out of box for nokia 6.1 as hmd will look launch date of nokia 6.1 and I might think that March 2018-March 2020 is the period of nokia 6.1 and between these period nokia 6.1 might get android os updates.You can consider this device if your budget is 6999₹ otherwise you can wait for 2019 devices as nokia 6.1 is one year old device.
  • nitin kachare said:

Rajju said:

Sure It's very good deal at 6999₹ as it has full hd display and you can use gcam for portraits even on single camera.

Please share a stable gcam link.
    **  /  edited June 2
    nitin kachare said:

Rajju said:

Please share a stable gcam link.
    Definitely you have good deal at 6999₹ as per my opinion.
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1d7B2-0eL7myoZONbNQ9Zhr3l_I21wweS
  • @nitin kachare
    No Bro It will have  to get Android Q as well as one more.
    No as per nokia nokia policy two major upgrade means Android Q is last for Nokia 6.1
  • Appu Mali Appu Mali
    **  / 
    Will Nokia 6.1 get android Q beta support in the recent future
    As I think all Snapdragon 600 Series Mobiles like Nokia 6.1,Nokia 6.1Plus, Nokia 7,Nokia 7Plus,Nokia 7.1 will have to get Android Q On Or After November 2019.
    Nokia 8.1 is first device which got android Q.
    Nokia 9 PureView will be second after that Might 2019 Devices will get android Q then
    Nokia 7.1/Nokia6.1Plus,Nokia 7Plus and Nokia 6.1 will get android Q.
    👍
  • Will Nokia 6.1 get android Q beta support in the recent future
    As I think all Snapdragon 600 Series Mobiles like Nokia 6.1,Nokia 6.1Plus, Nokia 7,Nokia 7Plus,Nokia 7.1 will have to get Android Q On Or After November 2019.
    Nokia 8.1 is first device which got android Q.
    Nokia 9 PureView will be second after that Might 2019 Devices will get android Q then
    Nokia 7.1/Nokia6.1Plus,Nokia 7Plus and Nokia 6.1 will get android Q.
    But Nokia 9 pureview not launched in india.