Repair the bug

This Nokia 5 gives 'close app' In many apps when they are open . So please repair this bug with a new update. Pleaseeeeeeee

Repair the bug

Anjana Kumari 1976 Anjana Kumari 1976
✭✭  / 
This Nokia 5 gives 'close app'
In many apps when they are open .
So please repair this bug with a new update.
Pleaseeeeeeee

Comments

• Saj Sab Saj Sab
     / 
    In the last 20 years I always was a Nokia Fan , I don't have Any mobile phones from anothe brands.I am satisfied with all Nokia mobile phones.
    I bought8110 4G 3 month Ago for myself, My brother and my mother. But it's a terrible experience for us for the first time.
    the quality of this phone is terrible . The keyboard is very bad and very very low precision. the Operating System is very very bad.
    You cant customize arrows key in this OS. When you Choosing 1 sim card for default Calling or Texting , you cant send sms or call with another sim card in the call menu and contact options,
    you should go to setings and change default sim, but in the all old nokia phones you can see options to call with sim 2 in options when calling. you cant turn off 1 sim card , you shoul turn both sim card together.
    very very slow operation.when you want to send smsm from call log it's take so much time to open message tab.
    you cant customize Shortcuts.when you are on an active thread ans sending message , if message delivered the notices will be showed its delivered but you should back and enter in thread again to clear notices.
    when you are on an active call you cant go to menu not at all , but in old nokia phones such as 1100,3310, 222, 230 and.... you can.
    you cant block Numbers and there is no Black list. when you want to set an alarm you can't enter numbers in clock you should set numbers with arrows and it's very bad and take much time.
    please Fix This Errors and Help all Nokia Fans.