Got EARBUDS worth ₹9,999k

Hello! guys, Yesterday I got my Earbuds. I'm extremely happy and excited to use it. 😊😍 I'll review after a month of use. ❤️✨🙏🤗

Got EARBUDS worth ₹9,999k

NIMISHA NIMISHA
✭✭✭✭  / 
Hello! guys, 
Yesterday I got my Earbuds. I'm extremely happy and excited to use it. 😊😍

I'll review after a month of use. ❤️✨🙏🤗

Comments

• NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
  • alexbua alexbua
     / 
    Can you please review it? Like how its sound quality, working etc..
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @alealexbua said:
    Can you please review it? Like how its sound quality, working etc..
    It has super sound quality as what I feel. 
    Each earbuds is of 5 gram and working fine as of now. 
    It comes with type c charger case. 
    But the oy thing is that it doesn't have support to attach with ears it might fall down from ears and you lose 3.30k just for 1 bud.
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @AniketThakur @sayyed vihan @alexbua I'll give review when I use at least for 15 days until then wait :)
  • sayyed vihan sayyed vihan
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Didn't u get amazon  offer for this product?? @NIMISHA
  • yuvraju yuvraju
    ✭✭  / 
    Eagerly waiting for reviews.. You are so lucky to have it!
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Here is the review after a long time. 

Comes with a beautiful packaging you can see above pictures. 
    Also I shot those pictures from 8.1.  :)<3

Pros:-
    Built quality is good.  4/5
    Sweet and splash proof.
    Lightweight. 4/5
    Audio and voice quality is best 4.5/5
    Charges in an hour. :smile:

Cons:-
    Average battery life 4 hours maximum of continuous use.  3/5 
    (Battery drains extremely fast when it reaches to 70%) 
    And withstand it remains 16 hrs or more. 3/5
    No support provided to attach with ears. It might get fallen down with body movements. 2/5
    Expensive which is of 10K after discount 6.5k
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Comes with portable charger that shows in above pictures
    And with 3 pairs of silicon earbuds (S,M,L) and type C Usb cable. 

Is there anything which I left to mention do let me know. 
    Also I'm no pro in reviewing things, I just tried to review best to my ability. 

@sayyed vihan  @AniketThakur&nbsp; @MatteBlacke @Argho Sarkar @alexbua @yuvraju @singhnsk

Thanks for the review, I hope to buy these Nokia earbuds in near future. Hope it get discounts in price a bit more
  • Thanuj Thanuj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hey!

Nice review, But you did not mention about wearing comfort? How comfortable is it when worn for long time periods?

Thanks for the review :smiley:
  • Thank you so much, by the way does it fall very often? 
  • yuvraju yuvraju
    ✭✭  / 
    is it worth buying or not? 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @MatteBlacke it's comfortable until it feels like falling.😅 
    I use smallest earbuds nd I tried dancing with it at that time it didn't fall but it might get fallen sometimes with body movements.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 10
    @NIMISHA Was wondering why did you use 9,999K in the title? That translates to 99,99,000 😂😂😂
    Did yours come made of gold or diamond? 😝
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 10
    @singhnsk oh! Sh*t I didn't notice it😂😂😂😂
    Silly mistake. It should be 10k😅😅😅😆😆😆😆😆

Thank you for this😝
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    alexbua said:
    Thank you so much, by the way does it fall very often? 
    For this question of yours I again confirmed by dancing, jumping 😅 it doesn't come fall very often.
    Also it's not safe to use while driving 2 vehicle or cycling, you'll more tend to lose it. 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 10
    yuvraju said:
    is it worth buying or not? 
    For me it's expensive even after discount. But I really like the fact that there is no wire around my neck getting tangled anymore while using this. 
    It's good but not satisfied with range and battery life. They should've given more at this price. And not support like Bluetooth earphones 😏

Apart from all this, it's a good source of sound reduction while sleeping 😂🤣
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

At 6499 INR in amazon.in
  • Thanuj Thanuj
    ✭✭✭  /  edited June 10
    I see two USB ports, So we must charge them both one after the other or the case provides the charge to them? Very interesting... :open_mouth:

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I see two USB ports, So we must charge them both one after the other or the case provides the charge to them? Very interesting... :open_mouth:

Settle them both in the case, connect USB to the case to charge; both will take charge :D There are no usb ports on the earpods (AFAIK).
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @MatteBlacke 2 usb ports where? No. Case has been arrived with it, you have to keep bothe the Earbuds inside it and charge it. 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @yuvraju also it gets loosen easily so I don't think it's worth buying at this price. 
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 10

• Hi, I received my Earbuds free with purchase of Nokia 9 and I was loving them. However due to some technical experiment I connected one plug to an iPhone and another to my Nokia 9 and it worked. However since then they've not been connecting back to each other. They are showing as two individual earbuds and connecting one stops the other to function. On the manual received with box it says press both of them for 8 secs together to pair them with each other but it doesn't work. Has anybody else faced this? Please help.
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi, I received my Earbuds free with purchase of Nokia 9 and I was loving them. However due to some technical experiment I connected one plug to an iPhone and another to my Nokia 9 and it worked. However since then they've not been connecting back to each other. They are showing as two individual earbuds and connecting one stops the other to function. On the manual received with box it says press both of them for 8 secs together to pair them with each other but it doesn't work. Has anybody else faced this? Please help.
    Maybe the Nokia Care centre can help you out. I suggest you visit them. :)