Ghost touch issue nokia 5.1 plus

I am facing the issue of ghost touch on my nokia 5.1 plus, it automatically opens and closes random apps...it stops when i lock/unlock the device.please fix…

Ghost touch issue nokia 5.1 plus

Puru Agarwal Puru Agarwal
✭✭  / 
I am facing the issue of ghost touch on my nokia 5.1 plus, it automatically opens and closes random apps...it stops when i lock/unlock the device.please fix asap
Tagged:

Answers

• fazal mass fazal mass
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I am facing the issue of ghost touch on my nokia 5.1 plus, it automatically opens and closes random apps...it stops when i lock/unlock the device.please fix asap
    Yes i too face this issue when battery goes below 20 or 30%. The same lock and unlocking device solve this.
  • Lisana Lisana
    ✭✭  / 
    Same with my Nokia 3.1 plus! It happened randomly, I think..
    My phone came with pie out of the box so I don't think it's OS upgrade problem.
  • <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/fazal%20mass">fazal mass</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText"><blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/Puru%20Agarwal">Puru Agarwal</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">I am facing the issue of ghost touch on my nokia 5.1 plus, it automatically opens and closes random apps...it stops when i lock/unlock the device.please fix asap
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    Yes i too face this issue when battery goes below 20 or 30%. The same lock and unlocking device solve this.</div>
    </blockquote>
    Same here with my Nokia 5.1 plus
  • Ghost touch issue in Nokia 5.1 plus 
  • Dimitri Rytsk Dimitri Rytsk
     /  edited June 2019
    I've had a similar issue, somewhat fixed by turning off the gestures feature. But there are several other problems, such as unwanted apps pushed from a Polish provider (I am in Australia!) and the Android camera sends data to Facebook (no other phones do) every time I make a shoot. Notification led indicator not working. I gave this phone back to ALDI