Unable to send my phone back for repair due to not having DHL account number. NOKIA PLEASE HELP ME!!

I don't know where else to turn so I am trying a post on here.

Unable to send my phone back for repair due to not having DHL account number. NOKIA PLEASE HELP ME!!

Josh2019 Josh2019
✭✭  /  edited May 29
I don't know where else to turn so I am trying a post on here.

My Nokia 8 developed the dreaded fault where the half the screen dies. I requested a return via the support pages and it generated me a DHL returns label. All good. Tried to drop it off at a local shop and they couldn't take it as there was no account number shown. Tried a different shop and even caught the DHL driver and they both said the same thing too. Came home to look for the DHL account number on the PDF but there simply wasn't one.

Have tried tweeting, emailing, phoning, live chatting Nokia but I am yet to get any help to actually allow me to send my dam phone back. It should have been sent back a week ago now and already have been repaired, yet it is still sitting here in it's box and I am fuming. I have wasted so much time trying to sort this out.

The last e-mail from Nokia said DHL would get in touch with me to book in a collection - they have not been in touch and even then, an account number is needed. I have seen another thread about this with a few people commenting they had the same problem and I have no idea how they got it resolved.

To say I am angry and disappointed is an understatement. I was a massive fan of Nokia but this has made me question everything about them and their useless after care.

So....let's see if this post can get me the help I need; I won't hold my breath!!

Comments

• dvdjames dvdjames
    ✭✭  / 
    I had the same issue, the information on the Nokia site is wrong. Nokia simply recommended having the phone collected rather than dropping it off.
  • buhsnarf buhsnarf
    ✭✭  / 
    Did you get a solution to this? I have the same problem!