The forum

Heyaa, here is a new boy hopping  this forum and finds the forum bit too complicated,, the forum seems to have a lot of restrictions  and you can't even write &…

The forum

P R A S U N P R A S U N
✭✭  / 
Heyaa, here is a new boy hopping  this forum and finds the forum bit too complicated,, the forum seems to have a lot of restrictions  and you can't even write "h-e-l-l" and in place turns to be **** which might appear as "f-u-c-*" for me the word hel* i guess has nothing wrong but still it is being replaced with ****, why is that??

Comments

• LEJ LEJ
     / 

Hi

I am new here, apologies if this is in the wrong place.

I need to post a question on the forum about my Nokia 5 not being able to send voicenotes on Whatsapp, but I cant see anywhere to make a new forum entry?

Where do I post?

Whatsapp support are no help and Nokia chat have abanoned me. Im very stressed as Ive spent hours on this already.

I can receive voice messages fine, just not send?

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  / 

Hi @LEJ

You will be able to create your own discussion only after 24hours of joining the forum. This is in place to prevent the forum from unwanted spam posts.

You will see a "New Discussion" button like in the image below either on the right side if you are on the desktop or at the bottom of the discussions:

Coming to your issue, are you able to record voice on WhatsApp, and then the app fails to send it or it doesn't record voice at all? Can you explain a bit more in detail? Maybe @singhnsk would be able to help.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

It is a possible bug with WhatsApp and Android version combinations. Another user of the Nokia 6 also said the same.

I believe the only way would be to downgrade and use an old version of WhatsApp that was working. I mean until WhatsApp sorts out this bug (if ever for old Android and maybe affecting special devices).