Charging port issue

brought my phone in october month and everything was smooth.  4 months later I.e from January to till date my phone is not charging properly sometimes it takes too much time or sometimes won't charge.

Charging port issue

brought my phone in october month and everything was smooth.  4 months later I.e from January to till date my phone is not charging properly sometimes it takes too much time or sometimes won't charge. Really fed up with this device. 
As i heare from everyone it seems like manufacturing defect of Nokia.
So many people are facing the same problem.

Comments

• user1545139169870 user1545139169870
    ✭✭  / 
    is there any way to fix this?
  • vash2589 vash2589
    ✭✭  / 
    magnetic usb cables
  • Yes.i have same issue
  • Harsh Ratnere Harsh Ratnere
    ✭✭  / 
    I also have the same issue
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @Manjunath Shikaripur N, trying cleaning the charging port on your phone and the plug on the cable. This normally solves my charging problems.
    Cheers :)
  • Ashish Rathour Ashish Rathour
    ✭✭  / 
    same issue is here.. and no support from Nokia
  • Harsh1991 Harsh1991
    ✭✭  / 
    I am also facing same issue since past few days.
  • I returned my phone to the shop I bought it from. They sent it off and it came back repaired. They had to replace the port on the phone and did a software update.

Now a month later I'm having a new charging issue ... my phone won't charge via a plug socket in the wall  I have to charge via a USB cable plug into a device (e.g. computer) ... but they method is incredibly slow.
  • user1538561805833 user1538561805833
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the same problem with my Nokia 7 Plus. I have cleaned the charging port and still the same. And sometimes my screen goes white and is not responding to anything and I have to wait for between 15 minutes and 120 minutes until the phone restarts by itself. First I was pleased by this phone, but after a while of system crashes and not charging properly I think I will go back to my old option. 
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi everyone,
    If your phone is under warranty and experiencing problems other than the charging port I strongly suggest that you contact support or take your phone to a care centre and try and get it fixed.
    If your phone is not under warranty then you can decide whether or not you want to take the risk of fixing it yourself. If the phone is becoming unusable then I think it's worth trying to fix it yourself, but if the problem is just a few minutes every day frustration to get the phone charging then personally I would tolerate that.
    If you find any useful solutions to the charging port issue then please share!
    Cheers :)