Is it fast charger?

After pie update the battery takes about 2hrs 20 mins to charge. Isn't it a fast charging battery? Please find solution or give actual fast charger.

Is it fast charger?

user1539181540786 user1539181540786
✭✭  / 
After pie update the battery takes about 2hrs 20 mins to charge. Isn't it a fast charging battery? Please find solution or give actual fast charger. The charging port is not properly responding until you try different moves to the Smartphone. Please look into hese two platforms.
Tagged:

Answers

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia 7 Plus has a battery of 3000+mah battery and for that its a perfect time for full charge although some Nokia device comes with 50% charge in 30min but at the same time remember that if you keep the device idle then it will charge faster.

Also I would like to tell that charging at standard charge rate will save the battery from further damage because there are some manufacturers device I have seen where they give turbo chargers.It charge 2% at a time then afterwards due to that battery has completely damaged and it became no use.so standard charging is the best way for charging your device and also for battery safety
  • Recently I have bought Nokia 2.2 and It take 4-5 hours to get full charged. ........Is it normal
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Abhishek_Anand
    That depends upon the usage,when you use the device while charging you see that it takes time for full charge but if you keep idle for atleast 3hrs then you will see that charging will be faster than expected
    Also don't bother about the estimated time shown below because there is a chance for showing wrong estimation due to that you may feel it taking time