Nokia 6.2

Rumoured Nokia 6.2 will be anounce this June, 6th to succeed Nokia 6.1 plus. According to Gizchina, it will get Snapdragon 632 and 4G RAM instead of 6G.

Nokia 6.2

Rezad Rezad
✭✭  /  edited June 3
Rumoured Nokia 6.2 will be anounce this June, 6th to succeed Nokia 6.1 plus. According to Gizchina, it will get Snapdragon 632 and 4G RAM instead of 6G. Clearly, it's slightly weaker than 6.1 Plus SD636. So I'm confused right here, is it successor or predecessor?

HMD, I hope you are not serious about this.

cc: @HMD Global @HMD_Laura
Tagged:

Comments

• GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭  / 
    Do you understand what the word "rumour" means? 
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @GTR12 He's just dropping an opinion based off a rumor. Nothing wrong in that.
    Plus, that's not unusual given that the Nokia 7.1 came with a weaker hardware as compared to the Nokia 7 Plus.

@Rezad You shouldn't take the CPU part so seriously. That's as long as it will perform reasonably well. The Nokia 6.2 will be a successor to the Nokia 6.1 and not the 6.1 Plus. They tried with the Plus series and I believe it's killed. The 6.1 Plus and 5.1 Plus were 2 online-exclusive products where Nokia tried to deliver a better value for the money. But I believe they will no longer offer online-exclusive products as that ruins their entire product portfolio. So, for a online + offline combo, the 632 will be an okay buy. It will be an upgrade over the 6.1 😊
  • PRIMAL TECH PRIMAL TECH
    ✭✭  / 
    @Rezad @singhnsk I think it's not okay bcz Nokia 6.1 has a better performance GPU Adreno 508 where on the other hand Nokia 6.2 will be downgraded to Adreno 506. I think @HMD Global is joking
  • PRIMAL TECH PRIMAL TECH
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm tired of waiting for Nokia 6.2
    Their 6 series was the most sold one, Popular series and they are ditching it.
    I might switch to another smartphone manufacturer.
  • Banana Rack Banana Rack
    ✭✭  / 
    Any news about nokia 6.2 ? i gonna buy huawei phone cause i'm too tired of waiting ><!