Add More Options in Creating Discussion

I think there is need of some more filter or sub categories options while making new discussion in particular device.If there is issue regarding camera, battery,UI,bug,etc while creating any new discussion.

Add More Options in Creating Discussion

nitin kachare nitin kachare
**  /  edited June 3
I think there is need of some more filter or sub categories options while making new discussion in particular device.If there is issue regarding camera, battery,UI,bug,etc while creating any new discussion.
At that time any user can choose option in which he is facing issues regarding with whether it's camera,battery,etc.
I know there is option of search but if you add these things and search within that particular issue then we can save our time.
I think if there is option of follow to user then it might gets helpful to follow member.
@madbilly what do you think?

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    **  / 
    I think this is a great suggestion. In fact, we already have a good way to implement this - tags! If the forum admin team could add more tags for these technical areas then people can select them when they post the new topic. It should also be possible for other people who join a discussion to add a tag in case the person who started the discussion does not. Then finally, each subforum should have a way of filtering which discussions are visible by selecting the tags of interest.
    I'm sure that all of these things are possible with the Vanilla software, they just need to be implemented.
    Cheers :smiley: