Share your thoughts on the Pie update for Nokia 3 - Page 3

Hey guys after installing the pie update I don't find files manager  can you help me

Share your thoughts on the Pie update for Nokia 3

Comments

• 9177521784 9177521784
    ✭✭  / 
    Hey guys after installing the pie update I don't find files manager  can you help me

• boblu boblu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Find ......(files)
    In your apps
  • user1524927166712 user1524927166712
    ✭✭  / 
    I have already updated to Android Pie on Nokia 3 and I haven't found any bug yet.
    After the Android 9 update, my flashlight isn't working right. There are times where I am able to use it, and there are times when I am unable to. Tried to restart my nokia 3, hoping that it would work again, but it seems that isn't the solution. You'll just have to wait for it to work again. :( And now I'm left with it not working. 
    I am from India, I updated my Nokia 3 in android pie 9.0 but nothing any issues found.🤘🤟
  • kaspa kaspa
    ✭✭  / 
    After updating to pie I've found it's pretty decent just one major bug for me. All my sound settings are turned up to 100% but randomly notifications and ringtones (even the charger connect tone) goes silent. Restart will fix it untill it happens again.
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    You have to reset your device after updated to pie.I did it today and every application downloaded from play store.
    i.e.Ringtone None,Play Store Error,Google BackUp,Setting Crash etc is working now.
  • Chuu Chuu
    ✭✭  / 
    After update to Android Pie built-in Download/Files app is not visible in apps drawer. Only the Files app downloable from Play Store is visible.<div>
    </div><div>But for example files downloaded directly from Google Search can only be accessed using built-in app.</div><div>
    </div><div>This is minor, but still pain...</div><div>
    </div><div>Please restore built-in Downloads/Files app in apps drawer.</div>