How do I update to Android 9 Pie on a Nokia 3 DS?

I have seen people here updating theirs, but how do I update mine? My carrier is Saunalahti if that has anything to do with this.

How do I update to Android 9 Pie on a Nokia 3 DS?

Piipperi Piipperi
✭✭  / 
I have seen people here updating theirs, but how do I update mine? My carrier is Saunalahti if that has anything to do with this. Tbh I am an iPhone user (and a hardcore one) so I don't know much about Android updates.
Tagged:

Comments

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Piipperi said:
    I have seen people here updating theirs, but how do I update mine? My carrier is Saunalahti if that has anything to do with this. Tbh I am an iPhone user (and a hardcore one) so I don't know much about Android updates.
    The updates are rolled out in phases and it will take a few days or even weeks till it is available for every Nokia 3 in every market. Operator approval is also required which further delays the rollout in some markets. You will receive the update once it is rolled out in your country. :)
  • Piipperi Piipperi
    ✭✭  / 
    Piipperi said:
    The updates are rolled out in phases and it will take a few days or even weeks till it is available for every Nokia 3 in every market. Operator approval is also required which further delays the rollout in some markets. You will receive the update once it is rolled out in your country. :)
    cool thx, but I have not bought this from a carrier, so will I just wait till it gets rolled in my country?
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Piipperi said:
    cool thx, but I have not bought this from a carrier, so will I just wait till it gets rolled in my country?
    Yes, you will have to wait till it is rolled out in your country. :)
  • user1542310895687 user1542310895687
    ✭✭  / 
    Piipperi said:
    Or use a vpn (if you are boss) using this trick , and connect to India and done.
    Link :https://nokiapoweruser.com/you-can-force-pie-recent-updates-on-nokia-smartphones-using-vpn-trick/
  • Piipperi Piipperi
    ✭✭  / 
    Piipperi said:
    Or use a vpn (if you are boss) using this trick , and connect to India and done.
    Link :https://nokiapoweruser.com/you-can-force-pie-recent-updates-on-nokia-smartphones-using-vpn-trick/
    Tried this, didn't work.