nokia 6.1 volte support issue with airtel 4g

my nokia 6.1 is having updated software and is running on pie but airtel 4g do not show volte enabled yet i have enabled in the settings itself howto resolve it?

nokia 6.1 volte support issue with airtel 4g

Tushar Koundal Tushar Koundal
✭✭  /  edited June 5
my nokia 6.1 is having updated software and is running on pie but airtel 4g do not show volte enabled yet i have enabled in the settings itself howto resolve it? it was earlier functional with jio 4g without any problem.

Comments

• C.Manivannan C.Manivannan
    ✭✭  / 
    my nokia 6.1 is having updated software and is running on pie but airtel 4g do not show volte enabled yet i have enabled in the settings itself howto resolve it? it was earlier functional with jio 4g without any problem.
    I am also faced this. But volte (airtel 4g volte) problem solved after may month update.
    Airtel some circle volte not available
  • Mustafa Shaikh Mustafa Shaikh
    ✭✭  / 
    Yeah me also having same problem... my friend have same mobile it showing Volte..
  • SHOUVIK NASKAR SHOUVIK NASKAR
    ✭✭  / 
    Why we not take long screenshot .and the dark theme is not fully dark when open settings mamu that's not dark when we get proper dark theme 
  • iamsj iamsj
    ✭✭  / 
    I to facing same issue .. Some times you need to restart or in sim setting av to off n on the volte option then it comes back
  • sammy sammy
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Do as per this sms content from Airtel

"To experience the best of Airtel-Fastest in 27 States, insert SIM in Slot 1 & save the settings sent on your mobile.
    If  asked for password, use 0000. To receive settings in future, SMS MO to 54321.
    Now manage all your Airtel accounts easily on Airtel Thanks App. To download the App, click www.airtel.in/5/du"