Special offers on Nokia Store on India matchdays!

(Image) Fans, visit the Nokia phones store on India matchdays in June and get awesome deals on Nokia phones.

Special offers on Nokia Store on India matchdays!

dipankar paul dipankar paul
Staff member  / 

Fans, visit the Nokia phones store on India matchdays in June and get awesome deals on Nokia phones. To be precise, head to our Store on 5th, 9th, 13th, 16th, 22nd, 27th, and 30th of June for some special offers. 

There's a flat 20% discount on a select range of Nokia phones and a one-time screen replacement. 

What's more, you can get a gift card worth Rs 4,000, too! All you need to do is head to the Nokia phones store, choose an eligible Nokia phone, and use the promo code "MATCHDAYS" during checkout.

Click here to know more.

This offer is valid on every India matchday. So, every game our boys play, you win!

Comments

• KartikKapatel KartikKapatel
    ✭✭  / 
    @dipankar paul

let us know when the list of winners is announced for below mentioned contest?

https://twitter.com/NokiamobileIN/status/1115508182942736385
  • avinal avinal
    ✭✭  / 
    @dipankar paul I want to know how many days it takes to process an order. It has been two days I haven't received my shipping information. Please help.
  • user1559916871110 user1559916871110
    ✭✭  / 
    The terms says I will receive the Gift card within 7 days of Delivery, It has been 5 days since my 8.1 delivery and I still haven't received the gift card in my email. How long will it take?
  • AkshitShah AkshitShah
     / 
    I have ordered nokia 6.1 plus on 9-Jun-2019. still not received any mail of discount coupons. how long it takes to get the mail.
  • Alpana Alpana
    ✭✭  / 
    @dipankar paul . I participated in your Nokia 2.2 Calling all poets contest. I submitted my entry. But it showed me that the comment will be posted after being approved but it is not showing till now. Please direct message me or contact me on [email protected] so that I can send you my entry. I really posted my entry before the closing of the discussion. Please let me submit my entry.
  • Alpana Alpana
    ✭✭  / 
    @dipankar paul . I participated in your Nokia 2.2 Calling all poets contest. I submitted my entry. But it showed me that the comment will be posted after being approved but it is not showing till now. Please direct message me or contact me on [email protected] so that I can send you my entry. I really posted my entry before the closing of the discussion. Please let me submit my entry.
  • Alpana Alpana
    ✭✭  / 
  • Alpana Alpana
    ✭✭  / 
  • Alpana Alpana
    ✭✭  /