Watched Chernobyl

Watched Chernobyl entire series on my Nokia 8.1.  What a series!  Got goose bumps. Amazing cinematography.

Watched Chernobyl

NIMISHA NIMISHA
✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 6
Watched Chernobyl entire series on my Nokia 8.1. 
What a series! 
Got goose bumps.
Amazing cinematography. 👏👏
Great work by actress. 
I pray and salute for all the 93,000 approx. people who sacrificed their life to save this earth. 🙏🙏
Pray for those who died in this accident.🙏

"What is the cost of lies?"

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @NIMISHA
    Can you please tell that is the Resolution you watched in Nokia 8.1 make you feel Better and been connected more with that series?
  • bluetoothsk bluetoothsk
    ✭✭✭  /  edited June 6
    Communists told us that everything will be fine and that it doesn't mean anything and now half of the world is mentally retarded
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 6
    @NIMISHA
    Can you please tell that is the Resolution you watched in Nokia 8.1 make you feel Better and been connected more with that series?
    I have watched on hotstar premium as it allows to set video quality according to our wish. 
    Auto, high, medium, low. 

I watch almost all series on phone. And I'm satisfied with quality of videos. :) 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Communists told us that everything will be fine and that it doesn't mean anything and now half of the world is mentally retarded
    Yeah, that's why you're here, mate.
  • todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  / 

I pray and salute for all the 93,000 approx. people who sacrificed their life to save this earth. 🙏🙏

"What is the cost of lies?"
    How did they sacrifice their lives to save the earth?
    They made a huge mess and people paid with their lives, no one sacrificed anything.
    They merely paid the price of stupidity and unqualified and inexperienced people. 
    Thirdly they didn't save the world, they caused harm to it. Radiation was picked up as far as Switzerland/Sweden. Thus the whole Europe was poisoned to put it euphemistically, if not the whole world. Till this day children are still born with defects and illnesses who's parents were from the area.

That's what happens when you watch a movie or TV and is a emotional thinker, I guess   🤦‍♂️🤔 
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭  / 
    @todesurteil lol, well said 👏👍
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    5 episodes in the entire series ????
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Argho Sarkar yes it says all about the tragedy happened in Chernobyl. You'll be getting goosh bumps in one of the those episode. 

✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Argho Sarkar yes it says all about the tragedy happened in Chernobyl. You'll be getting goosh bumps in one of the those episode. 

Thanks, just downloaded it. Gonna watch tomorrow
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Warning you for a last episode. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Warning. GOT ending has made me strong. I can handle these endings
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Don't compare GOT with this real intense sensitive tragedy. GOT has no comparison. They both are poles apart. 
    There is no comparison. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Don't compare GOT with this real intense sensitive tragedy. GOT has no comparison. They both are poles apart. 
    There is no comparison. 
    I am ready for episode 5 of Chernobyl. Let's see what is so that you thought of warning me
  • Buago01 Buago01
     / 
    I saw it to, I am only 17 years old and like history so much, it was a great serie.
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I watched it here too, although funny how most of the actors had English accents 🤔