Just bought a Nokia 2.2! Ready to answer any queries 😊

Had to get answers to some of my own questions. Was eying a 3.2, but now ordered a 2.2 in 3+32 combo.

Just bought a Nokia 2.2! Ready to answer any queries 😊

singhnsk singhnsk
✭✭✭✭  / 
Had to get answers to some of my own questions. Was eying a 3.2, but now ordered a 2.2 in 3+32 combo. The shipping is said to be from 11th and I should get it around 13th (provided it ships from New Delhi). Used the no-cost EMI and my wallet will not even feel that I have bought anything ^_^
I'll be happy to answer any questions anybody may have about the device.

Comments

• UpdateNokia2 UpdateNokia2
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Is that phone fast with game GTA San Andreas or it's slow and sluggish? And how is the multi tasking and battery life of heavy use 
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @singhnsk
    hello,great to hear from your side.After receiving the device please do this
    1. Device performance in that chip set
    2. Games with High graphics necessary can handle or not
    3. Camera-Most awaiting thing as you know
    4. Things which have got in your notice in few days
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    Had to get answers to some of my own questions. Was eying a 3.2, but now ordered a 2.2 in 3+32 combo. The shipping is said to be from 11th and I should get it around 13th (provided it ships from New Delhi). Used the no-cost EMI and my wallet will not even feel that I have bought anything ^_^
    Just want the camera review, specially the low light image fusion. Please post pictures. 
  • user1530963699489 user1530963699489
    ✭✭  / 
    Waiting for Nokia 2.2 to be delivered...
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @user1530963699489 Me TOO. Did you purchase one too? Mine is packed today and maybe will ship today too. What is your ETA? :)
  • vale vale
    ✭✭  / 
    Please what is the best budget Nokia Phone for Gaming. Particularly games like Marvel Contest of Champions and Marvel Strike Force
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    vale said:
    Please what is the best budget Nokia Phone for Gaming. Particularly games like Marvel Contest of Champions and Marvel Strike Force
    Nokia 5.1 Plus as for budget
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @singhnsk send photos here 😁
  • gravemind2015 gravemind2015
    ✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    1. Possibility of bootloader unlock.
    2. If the 2018 devices can get Q from wingtech :-P
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    1. Possibility of bootloader unlock.
    1st might be possible but 2nd will not happen. 
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Did wingtech come and tell you that it developed the software? 😅
  • gravemind2015 gravemind2015
    ✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    Did wingtech come and tell you that it developed the software? 😅
     :# 
  • Recently I have bought Nokia 2.2 and It take 4-5 hours to get full charged. ........Is it normal or create problem in future
  • Imran90 Imran90
     / 
    Can on-screen navigation buttons be activated on this device?
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Imran90 said:
    Can on-screen navigation buttons be activated on this device?
    Nokia 2.2 only has on-screen navigation keys. :)
  • Chandrodoy Chandrodoy
    ✭✭  / 
     Can I change phone language in Nokia 2.2?
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
     Can I change phone language in Nokia 2.2?
    Yes
  • Muser Muser
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Now that the phone has been out for a while, how's the camera in low light conditions?
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 15
    Can I change the phone's name from Nokia 2.2 to Margo?  🤣

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Evindzer said:

After you make me familiar with what Margo is 🤪
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    Evindzer said:

After you make me familiar with what Margo is 🤪
    Soap? :D
  • nokiatime nokiatime
    ✭✭  / 
    Are evenwell bloatware apps preinstalled on Nokia 2.2?
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Are evenwell bloatware apps preinstalled on Nokia 2.2?

Hi, no, they aren't. That said, they weren't truly bloatware in other phones either.
  • Sripet Sripet
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia 2.2 on first boot the 10 gb occupide by system
  • omoigbala omoigbala
    ✭✭  / 
    I can't record voice call on this Nokia 2.2, not cool with me. Thought it came with inbuilt recorder
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I can't record voice call on this Nokia 2.2, not cool with me. Thought it came with inbuilt recorder
    Sadly, Google doesn't allow Call recording with Android Pie. Nokia 2.2 is a part of Andriod One so it will never get that feature.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Sadly, Google doesn't allow Call recording with Android Pie. Nokia 2.2 is a part of Andriod One so it will never get that feature.

Android One and its usual downsides, yet promoted as something so big that nobody else managed to achieve.
  • omoigbala omoigbala
    ✭✭  / 
    Hello, what should I expect if SD card is formatted and used as internal storage on Nokia 2.2? I'm really considering this as apps update is using more space. Thanks
  • omoigbala omoigbala
    ✭✭  / 
    Kartik Gada said:

omoigbala said:

Thanks!
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hello, what should I expect if SD card is formatted and used as internal storage on Nokia 2.2? I'm really considering this as apps update is using more space. Thanks
    @singhnsk owns a Nokia 2.2 and can explain this better. :)