Alarm Icon and Display Bug

(Image) Anyone else having the same issue as mine?

Alarm Icon and Display Bug

Kim JongKook Kim JongKook
✭✭  / 

Anyone else having the same issue as mine? As you can look from my attachment, the bug is there's a persistent fake alarm icon beside the muted bell icon on the top right corner. 

Then on the dropdown menu, system says i have an alarm timed at "current time" (05:08). It will persist to match the current time. I've tried several tweak including system ui tuner, and just factory reset my phone, no results. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 9

Anyone else having the same issue as mine? As you can look from my attachment, the bug is there's a persistent fake alarm icon beside the muted bell icon on the top right corner. 

Then on the dropdown menu, system says i have an alarm timed at "current time" (05:08). It will persist to match the current time. I've tried several tweak including system ui tuner, and just factory reset my phone, no results. 
    Yes, its a bug. 
  • Kim JongKook Kim JongKook
    ✭✭  / 
    Quick update for this bug, it comes and goes randomly. Like after couple of hours it'll be gone. Later on, reappears again. Never had this bug when i'm on oreo 8.1 last year
  • user389 user389
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Try set an alarm in the clock app, then toggle that alarm inactive?
    It sometimes does not display anything, for some other reason, but I can't provoke it to display the current time when there's alarms in the list, active or not.
  • Kim JongKook Kim JongKook
    ✭✭  / 
    user389 said:
    Try set an alarm in the clock app, then toggle that alarm inactive?
    It sometimes does not display anything, for some other reason, but I can't provoke it to display the current time when there's alarms in the list, active or not.
    thanks for the suggestion but ive done all i could in the clock app including playing with the alarm, set some to go off 1 or 2 minute later.. or 30 minute later (the bug still displays the current time instead of the correct incoming active alarms). Snooze dismiss etc, delete all the alarms altogether.. no result.

It doesnt affect the phone functionality but still.. very annoying to see it all the time including on the "glance" screenlock