Is it somehow possible to change the email address?

Hi, I am looking for some way to reach out to request for the change of email address.

Is it somehow possible to change the email address?

singhnsk singhnsk
✭✭✭✭  / 
Hi, I am looking for some way to reach out to request for the change of email address. I know it is not directly possible, but since information is stored in a database, I am sure somebody willing can make a change in a snap (won't even need Thano's snap 😅)
Looking for it because currently the community emails go to the email address which I've created especially for random registrations. And there are too many spam emails there that I miss my community notifications. I'd like to change the email to my email account where only important emails come.
The plan is to use my Microsoft Outlook/Hotmail account. I will never miss my notifications and I also plan to use sweep rules to delete the incoming emails from the community after 10 days. That way I'll keep my inbox clean and save some environment resources by not consuming data on emails that I do not need. My Yahoo account does not give me flexible sweep rules. Any help appreciated! :)