Gaming Live streaming channel " NOKIA GaminG " on Youtube

Today, I created a youtube channel named as " NOKIA GaminG". In this channel, I will be streaming games like PUBG, Call of Duty, Cyber Hunter,etc.

Gaming Live streaming channel " NOKIA GaminG " on Youtube

Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
✭✭✭✭  / 
Today, I created a youtube channel named as " NOKIA GaminG". In this channel, I will be streaming games like PUBG, Call of Duty, Cyber Hunter,etc. I will be streaming from my phone i.e NOKIA 8.1. All mobile games will be streamed through NOKIA 8.1.

I have started streaming today i.e,10th June 2019 of the game PUBG. So, if anyone in the community plays PUBG can join. It's a channel to chill out, enjoy and fun. I am a beginner to streaming. Please do join my live streaming. Support will be of great help. 

It's been just a month since I shifted to mobile gaming. Don't judge at this moment please. #Still_Learning and getting better everyday.

Link to today's stream --->  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPFsonDb1K8

**Matches are little boring while at beginning but at later stages of match, we have good fights and we have won those fights**

If you enjoy the stream even a little bit, please like, comment and subscribe. Thank You  :) :)  :)

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I'm not a fan of mobile gaming, neither of watching others play. But I agree that a lot of people enjoy it. So, good luck buddy.
    I hope there will be good use of the chat and mic feature so that it doesn't become boring to a viewer 🙂
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said: 
    I'm not a fan of mobile gaming, neither of watching others play. But I agree that a lot of people enjoy it. So, good luck buddy.
    I hope there will be good use of the chat and mic feature so that it doesn't become boring to a viewer 🙂
    It was my first attempt. It is a little boring at the beginning of matches when we were looting.

Actually, my voice is louder and my teammates sounds are low because of the app, I am using for the stream. I will be working on these things to make the stream interesting.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Maybe drop me a line when you'll be playing some adventure or puzzle games 🙂 Maybe that'll interest me over PubG and racing types.
    I'm actually on watchout of some good action-adventure or puzzele games which are entirely free to play. Any suggestions?
    All best wishes to your channel. Hope you make it a success. One thing I can say is that maybe you'll need to have a different and rooted phone where the internal audio can be recorded directly instead of via the microphone. That ensures better audio quality. It used to be possible in old Android versions. I'm not sure of modern developments.
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I also want to play with you guysssssss🤩🤩🤩
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    Maybe drop me a line when you'll be playing some adventure or puzzle games 🙂 Maybe that'll interest me over PubG and racing types.
    I'm actually on watchout of some good action-adventure or puzzele games which are entirely free to play. Any suggestions?
    All best wishes to your channel. Hope you make it a success. One thing I can say is that maybe you'll need to have a different and rooted phone where the internal audio can be recorded directly instead of via the microphone. That ensures better audio quality. It used to be possible in old Android versions. I'm not sure of modern developments.
    Yes, internal audio is there but volume is very low. I will check it out to get better audio quality.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    You are most welcome to join if you wish to.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    PubG player too? 🙄😳
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    PubG player too? 🙄😳
    She is an ultimate all rounder 😄😄😄
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

War mode pubg, more fight, more kills, more deaths and more fun.
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @singhnsk and @Argho Sarkar I also know Adobe Photoshop little bit🤣😆
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    So, @NIMISHA will you join and play Pubg with me today ?
     😆😆
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Argho Sarkar sorry, not today, I'm tired.😅
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Sad, wanna see you play pubg 😅😅😅
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Ask grt12 😂
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Ask grt12 😂
    why would I ask him ???  :| :|
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Ask grt12 😂
    Just like you ask me and sardarji😅 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Ask grt12 😂
    Just like you ask me and sardarji😅 
    🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTgzCOqwWaI

Today's stream, ignore quality, isn't good due to network issue. 
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭  / 
    I don't play shooters on mobile and pubg is dead, it's fortnite and APEX right now, it needs to be a crossplay game to be really popular. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    GTR12 said:
    I don't play shooters on mobile and pubg is dead, it's fortnite and APEX right now, it needs to be a crossplay game to be really popular. 
    Yaa, Fortnite I tried in phone, I wasn't able to understand the game. I was teleporting when outside the circle. 

Apex not on smatphones yet and I don't have a good PC/Lappy.
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭  / 
    GTR12 said:
    Yaa, Fortnite I tried in phone, I wasn't able to understand the game. I was teleporting when outside the circle. 

Apex not on smatphones yet and I don't have a good PC/Lappy.
    Minecraft is also crossplay. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-oS9ePYFZk

My latest PUBG stream. Nice matches. In this stream, I have played with @MatteBlacke. It was so amazing. @MatteBlacke you played very well. Please do watch the stream. Do join, we can play together.
                                 **ThanujB10 is OP. 👌👌👌

✭✭✭✭  / 
    Yesterday's evening stream --->

Yesterday's Night stream(Till now best stream for me) ---> 

Please watch. Hope you like it.  :) :)
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Recent livestream, ended 15 mins ago.
    Chicken dinner in final match, almost a solo vs squad win 10 kills 😁😁😁

Here's the link --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07nKLa7l54U
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

21 Kills Amazing Chicken Dinner || IGI Argho, Chethangowdahr, Pekka, Zeher || NOKIA 8.1 🔥🔥🔥