Gaming Live streaming channel " NOKIA GaminG " on Youtube via NOKIA 8.1

I have created a youtube channel named as " NOKIA GaminG". In this channel, I will be streaming games like PUBG, Call of Duty, Cyber Hunter,etc.

Gaming Live streaming channel " NOKIA GaminG " on Youtube via NOKIA 8.1

Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
✭✭✭✭  / 
I have created a youtube channel named as " NOKIA GaminG". In this channel, I will be streaming games like PUBG, Call of Duty, Cyber Hunter,etc. I will be streaming from my phone i.e NOKIA 8.1. All mobile games will be streamed through NOKIA 8.1. 

I have started streaming of the game PUBG. So, if anyone in the community plays PUBG can join. It's a channel to chill out, enjoy and fun. I am a beginner to streaming. Please do join my live streaming. Support will be of great help. 

Will share the livestream link in this discussion. If you wish to, you can join. I would really appreciate that. Thank You  :):)o:)

It's been just a month since I shifted to mobile gaming. Don't judge at this moment please. #Still_Learning and getting better everyday.

Channel Link --->  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeXRMe7tBjALoZKib53oA9Q/featured
First Stream --->  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPFsonDb1K8
Trial Stream --->  
**Matches are little boring while at beginning but at later stages of match, we have good fights and we have won those fights**

If you enjoy the stream even a little bit, join my stream, play with me and like, comment and subscribe. Thank You      

Comments

• GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Post it in off-topic. 
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    GTR12 said:
    Post it in off-topic. 
    Related to Nokia 8.1 , perfomance and how good it is with high graphics games. how well does it handle the games.
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yeah but you are advertising streaming, and you'll get more people other than just nokia 8.1 users.

You want lots of people to view your topic, and to get viewers you need to go to a more global category, not just 8.1. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    GTR12 said:
    Yeah but you are advertising streaming, and you'll get more people other than just nokia 8.1 users.

You want lots of people to view your topic, and to get viewers you need to go to a more global category, not just 8.1. 
    I already posted there but the number of individual who saw the post were less, so needed to post here. 
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I already posted there but the number of individual who saw the post were less, so needed to post here. 
    Try the India board, you need to reach more people or some place like reddit. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    GTR12 said:
    Try the India board, you need to reach more people or some place like reddit. 
    I made this channel to have fun, enjoy with friends. I named the channel as NOKIA GaminG, just to do something different as a part of a Nokia community member. I thought we as Nokia user can build our gaming community where we can have fun together, we can interact with each other.

That's why I posted this on the Nokia community. Should I post it again in India specific thread in the community?
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I made this channel to have fun, enjoy with friends. I named the channel as NOKIA GaminG, just to do something different as a part of a Nokia community member. I thought we as Nokia user can build our gaming community where we can have fun together, we can interact with each other.

That's why I posted this on the Nokia community. Should I post it again in India specific thread in the community?
    Yes, don't post it in English there. The more people that talk about it and are aware of it, the more it grows.

I'm a twitch streamer and it's a great way to make a bit of money and interact with viewers. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    GTR12 said:

Yes, don't post it in English there. The more people that talk about it and are aware of it, the more it grows.

I'm a twitch streamer and it's a great way to make a bit of money and interact with viewers. 
    I have posted it twice in the community. Will it be right to post it for the 3rd time ? Won't it be flagged ? I am afraid of this thing
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Argho Sarkar I'll flag if you post it third time same thing 🤣 you're spamming with the same discussion. 
    Btw wow! What a conversation with my big brother gtr12 😆
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Argho Sarkar I'll flag if you post it third time same thing 🤣 you're spamming with the same discussion. 
    Btw wow! What a conversation with my big brother gtr12 😆
    I have highest expectation from you that you would flag me...  >:)>:)
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 11
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    GTR12 said:

I have posted it twice in the community. Will it be right to post it for the 3rd time ? Won't it be flagged ? I am afraid of this thing
    Try the reddit streaming board or gaming board. 

You need to branch out to a larger audience than just the Nokia community. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-oS9ePYFZk

My latest PUBG stream. Nice matches. In this stream, I have played with @MatteBlacke. It was so amazing. @MatteBlacke you played very well. Please do watch the stream. Do join, we can play together.
                                 **ThanujB10 is OP. 👌👌👌

✭✭✭✭  / 
    Yesterday's evening stream --->

Yesterday's Night stream(Till now best stream for me) ---> 

Please watch. Hope you like it.  :):)
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    One Flag.. Expecting more of them now then. Cool  o:)
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywz6mDcEefA

Currently streaming. Do join
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Recent livestream, ended 15 mins ago.
    Chicken dinner in final match, almost a solo vs squad win 10 kills 😁😁😁

Here's the link --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07nKLa7l54U
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

21 Kills Amazing Chicken Dinner || IGI Argho, Chethangowdahr, Pekka, Zeher || NOKIA 8.1 🔥🔥🔥