Issue faced with nokia 6.1 microphone

Since last 1 week I was facing issue with phone microphone while doing a network call. The other person would not hear my voice.

Issue faced with nokia 6.1 microphone

sammy sammy
**  /  edited June 12
Since last 1 week I was facing issue with phone microphone while doing a network call. The other person would not hear my voice. There was no issue with microphone while doing video calling. I took my phone to service center. They flashed my phone to pie build with October security patch. The issue was partially resolved with less loud voice heard by other person. Overnight I updated the phone upto may security patch. I observed that after November patch was applied, the other person on line, would hear choppy voice. After December patch was applied, my voice would not heard by other person on line. Today morning, I took the phone back to service center. They removed the april and may month service patch and phone is working ok. They also opened the phone and checked the microphone, but it was ok as per the technician. They advised me to bring the phone back if issue comes back again. Nokia please take care of bugs, while you release security patches. We want Nokia software quality as in old days. Nokia you can form a team of security patch testers from Nokia community to test the monthly patches before a wider rollout. @HMD_Laura @HMD Global
Tagged:

Comments

• sammy sammy
    **  / 
    sammy said:
    Since last 1 week I was facing issue with phone microphone while doing a network call. The other person would not hear my voice. There was no issue with microphone while doing video calling. I took my phone to service center. They flashed my phone to pie build with October security patch. The issue was partially resolved with less loud voice heard by other person. Overnight I updated the phone upto may security patch. I observed that after November patch was applied, the other person on line, would hear choppy voice. After December patch was applied, my voice would not heard by other person on line. Today morning, I took the phone back to service center. They removed the april and may month service patch and phone is working ok. They also opened the phone and checked the microphone, but it was ok as per the technician. They advised me to bring the phone back if issue comes back again. Nokia please take care of bugs, while you release security patches. We want Nokia software quality as in old days. Nokia you can form a team of security patch testers from Nokia community to test the monthly patches before a wider rollout. @HMD_Laura @HMD Global
    My earpiece and headphone jack stopped working. Motherboard problem. It's getting replaced under warranty. @HMD_Laura @HMD Global
  • sammy sammy
    **  /  edited June 20
    Earpiece and headphone jack was replaced by nokia care under warranty. Motherboard was not changed. I got my phone back on 4th day. I will now take trials of calling functionality. If there is a issue, I have told nokia care that I will come back for repairs. @HMD_Laura @HMD Global