Hi, i have an issue with my Nokia 5. The internal storage is full, i have bought an sd card but can'

Hi i have an issue with my nokia 5.

Hi, i have an issue with my Nokia 5. The internal storage is full, i have bought an sd card but can'

Hi i have an issue with my nokia 5. My main storage is full and i bought a new sd card in order to move data there.when i try to move them my phone says that have no any space in sd. Thats weird because it is not full.attached a relative photo in Greek. Any idea ? 

Thanks in advance ,
Kind regards 
Antony Defteraios

Answers

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    **  /  edited June 13
    Please Do these things
    • first clear out the app cache data from all the Apps-this will give more space in the device storage
    • From the screenshot there is an system update is waiting to install so do the system update installation so that it will leave the storage space.Keeping the System update in pending will make them to stay in the storage
    • Also check the storage settings whether the device has option called format SD card to internal storage.If it has then do it or else just move all your Photos and videos into SD card.Even your WhatsApp media also can be moved to SD card for More Space