Why I can't register for Beta program for Android Q?

User should be allowed to register for Android Q, Whenever you can give an update but not like 'Sorry, it looks like the Nokia phones Android developer preview…

Why I can't register for Beta program for Android Q?

Jyotil Raval Jyotil Raval
✭✭  / 
User should be allowed to register for Android Q, Whenever you can give an update but not like 'Sorry, it looks like the Nokia phones Android developer preview program isn't currently supported on your phone.' this.
Tagged:

Answers

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Jyotil Raval
    Right Now there are no such Beta/preview Builds are available exclusively for Nokia 6.1 Plus.So that's the reason why your device is not getting validated
  • user1542692860701 user1542692860701
    ✭✭✭  / 
    This phone already beta test phone for android p beta so we probably won't get the beta
  • chirag2594 chirag2594
    ✭✭  / 
    Bhai beta Abhi 6.1 plus ke liye Avilable nahi hai nokia 8.1 ko hi diya hai abhi.
  • Jyotil Raval Jyotil Raval
    ✭✭  / 
    I just want to register, My question is why I'm not able to register when they provide BETA for Q so I get an automatic update to my device, that's why I want to register.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Jyotil Raval
    Look Registering in beta/preview build labs is different from Validating your device.Registering is your pass to enter in the Program.Once Signed up your email/facebook will be registered automatically.But Since you have tried to Validate the device which is currently not supported by any of the labs.

Also remember that for every device HMD will notify via twitter/community regarding Beta Build availability.When your device is ready to give the beta builds then only at the time of validating your device will be activated for pushing the firmware via OTA.
    Right Now HMD has enabled only Nokia 8.1 device only but you tried entering your device IMEI details which is currently not support.That's why output has given in such a way

Here registering will not make your device get automatic updates.There you need to validate it ,request the OTA then only you will receive the OTA updates of Beta Builds.
  • Emmanuel Ipinmoye Emmanuel Ipinmoye
    ✭✭  / 
    > @user1520881638007 said:
    > @Jyotil Raval
    > Look Registering in beta/preview build labs is different from Validating your device.Registering is your pass to enter in the Program.Once Signed up your email/facebook will be registered automatically.But Since you have tried to Validate the device which is currently not supported by any of the labs.
    >
    > Also remember that for every device HMD will notify via twitter/community regarding Beta Build availability.When your device is ready to give the beta builds then only at the time of validating your device will be activated for pushing the firmware via OTA.
    > Right Now HMD has enabled only Nokia 8.1 device only but you tried entering your device IMEI details which is currently not support.That's why output has given in such a way
    >
    > Here registering will not make your device get automatic updates.There you need to validate it ,request the OTA then only you will receive the OTA updates of Beta Builds.

hi!
    but then i have a Nokia 8.1 and i'm still having the same issue in signing up for the beta
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Emmanuel Ipinmoye
    Hello I have tagged a user in your discussion page please look into it,may be he resolve your sign up issue
    ✭✭  /  edited June 24
    @Jyotil Raval
    Look Registering in beta/preview build labs is different from Validating your device.Registering is your pass to enter in the Program.Once Signed up your email/facebook will be registered automatically.But Since you have tried to Validate the device which is currently not supported by any of the labs.

Also remember that for every device HMD will notify via twitter/community regarding Beta Build availability.When your device is ready to give the beta builds then only at the time of validating your device will be activated for pushing the firmware via OTA.
    Right Now HMD has enabled only Nokia 8.1 device only but you tried entering your device IMEI details which is currently not support.That's why output has given in such a way

Here registering will not make your device get automatic updates.There you need to validate it ,request the OTA then only you will receive the OTA updates of Beta Builds.
    Look, I'm just saying that the process OR requirement is wrong.
    I'm not saying that send me android Q right away.
    I'm saying that just signup for my mobile and when it will be available (not now) then just send the update to my mobile when it's available (not now).

What you are explaining that I know.
    I just want to update the process.
  • Rezad Rezad
    ✭✭  / 
    I just want to register, My question is why I'm not able to register when they provide BETA for Q so I get an automatic update to my device, that's why I want to register.
    You can't, that's exclusive to nokia 8, I suppose.
    ✭✭  / 
    Rezad said:
    You can't, that's exclusive to nokia 8, I suppose.
    Hello,

Please understand my requirement.

• Hemakumar Hemakumar
    ✭✭  / 
    I think you can register as Beta tester here https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_int/betalabs/
    there is no Beta Program available for Nokia 6.1 plus though.

• Rezad Rezad
    ✭✭  / 
    hemakumar said:
    I think you can register as Beta tester here https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_int/betalabs/
    there is no Beta Program available for Nokia 6.1 plus though.

That is what exactly he asked for, this dude already registered as beta tester (just look at his profile) and ask why he can't join the Q beta program. Thus Q beta only for 8.1, he insisted that there's must be something wrong that prevent him to join Q beta and get FOTA update to Android Q ASAP.

LOL.