Charging issue in Nokia 7 plus

Nokia 7 plus has a serious charging Port issue as sometimes it charges and sometimes not. Who else faceing this issue?

Charging issue in Nokia 7 plus

mehul jadhav mehul jadhav
✭✭  / 
Nokia 7 plus has a serious charging Port issue as sometimes it charges and sometimes not.
Who else faceing this issue?
Tagged:

Comments

• iyesat iyesat
    ✭✭  / 
    It's a known issue and there are lot of threads for the same
  • Saurabh mahto Saurabh mahto
    ✭✭  / 
    I also had some issues so I went there service centre so they told me they don't have spare parts for this phone so they offered me new Nokia 7.1 but I refused it and said I am ready to take Nokia 8.1 but not 7.1, so after the wait of one month they provide me new Nokia 8.1.
  • Abhi019 Abhi019
    ✭✭  / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/mehul%20jadhav">mehul jadhav</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">Nokia 7 plus has a serious charging Port issue as sometimes it charges and sometimes not.
    Who else faceing this issue?</div>
    </blockquote>
    Bro file a case against Nokia for duping customer with bad products.at Consumer Court.
  • love4chat love4chat
    ✭✭  / 
    mine is working fine,try changing cable or charger
  • Syed Ahamad Syed Ahamad
    ✭✭  /  edited July 1
    I also had some issues so I went there service centre so they told me they don't have spare parts for this phone so they offered me new Nokia 7.1 but I refused it and said I am ready to take Nokia 8.1 but not 7.1, so after the wait of one month they provide me new Nokia 8.1.
    They have told me the same that it is approved for swap, probably with the same Nokia 7 plus. How much time did it take to get the new one? Why did they not offer the same N7P to you?
  • Nj123 Nj123
     / 
    Can it be replaced for charging port issue even if I am a day late with warranty date?
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Nj123 said:
    Can it be replaced for charging port issue even if I am a day late with warranty date?
    That depends on the service centre guy
  • <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/mehul%20jadhav">mehul jadhav</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">Nokia 7 plus has a serious charging Port issue as sometimes it charges and sometimes not.
    Who else faceing this issue?</div>
    </blockquote>
    Also my phone restarts automatically while charging, and rebooting takes longer time than usual in that case
  • Ankush Lewal Ankush Lewal
    ✭✭  / 
    Display lag some time after August security patch
  • kisskool kisskool
    ✭✭  /  edited September 18
    Same problem for me - charging port KO after 10 month ... (!!!!!!!)
    so sending the phone to the store for support (big store very farmous in france)

I just recieve a quote from the support ==> almost 200€ to fix the problem ..... (2 year of guarantee..)

note : the screen has just one rift because of a pressure in my poket, but totaly fonctionnal...

• Nokia 7 plus has a serious charging Port issue as sometimes it charges and sometimes not.
    Who else faceing this issue?
    My Nokia 7 plus also happened since August
    but I could not get the replacement because I got mine in China(TA-1062)
  • BhaviRaj BhaviRaj
    ✭✭  / 
    Phone restart during charging now is seriously making me mad!! So many times it restarts if fast charging is on....damn frustrating now...
  • I regretted buying nokia 7plus ..same issue...nokia care center is worse...after sale service is extremely poor..no spare parts available
  • BartolotraB BartolotraB
    ✭✭  / 
    I use Nokia 3.1 plus for work.  The usb-c charging port is loose just after a few months...  
  • BartolotraB BartolotraB
    ✭✭  / 
    iyesat said:
    Why are there no threads explaining how to fix this?
  • rai pankaj rai pankaj
    ✭✭  / 
    iyesat said:
    Why are there no threads explaining how to fix this?
    Because it's nokia baby