Nokia8 works like total crap after last 3 updates

Hi! I've got two Nokia8 and everything was perfect on Android 8, 9 beta and first 2 or 3 updates..

Nokia8 works like total crap after last 3 updates

mormot mormot
✭✭  / 
Hi!
I've got two Nokia8 and everything was perfect on Android 8, 9 beta and first 2 or 3 updates..

Now it glitches, restarting by itself and freez on calling.
Both phones!

Can I downgrade to firmware before V150?
Tagged:

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @mormot, have you asked in the forum specific to the Nokia 8? Have you asked support? https://www.nokia.com/phones/locale/support
    My Nokia 8 did not get the update to Android 9 until v5.150 and I have no problems like you describe. It could be a simple issue with the app/system cache and clearing that could fix it.
    Cheers :)
  • Can one of you confirm to me if v5.150 is the same as Pie? IN the system updates window, it only designates security patch levels by date (i.e. "1 March 2019". Thanks.
  • martin.fd martin.fd
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Yes, V5.150 is a version of Android Pie
    Under "System -> about the phone (or something like that)" you can see the Android Version 9 (i.e. Pie)
  • Hal Hal
    ✭✭  / 
    I've also realised my Nokia 8 rebooting itself. I have had this phone since the release date  and at present not rebooting frequently. I believe it's because of the latest update. Either Nokia will come up with another update to fix this problem or if rebooting occurs frequently then it's time for a new phone for me and hopefully Nokia brings out a high end phone if they know what that means.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @user1510646882748 and @mormot, did you contact support yet? Or take your phones to a care centre if there is one nearby?
    Cheers :)