Display Problem

I received my Nokia 2.2 yesterday but on the right hand side of the display there is a yellow line.

Display Problem

user1530963699489 user1530963699489
✭✭  / 
I received my Nokia 2.2 yesterday but on the right hand side of the display there is a yellow line. The line is very faint but if you look closely one can notice there is a display problem. 

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Better get it checked by any authorized Nokia Care near your area so that they may exchange it with New device depend upon the severity of the issue
  • Ayuu Ayuu
    ✭✭  / 
    :/ display problems automatically getting dark & bright when i turn off auto brightness mod but steel dark & bright when playing some game 
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Ayuu said:
    :/ display problems automatically getting dark & bright when i turn off auto brightness mod but steel dark & bright when playing some game 
    Haven't faced that on mine when auto brightness is off. Maybe the game itself has darker and lighter areas.
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Ayuu said:
     Have not seen brightness change on the device unless the room light changes when auto brightness is enabled.  What game are you seeing this with?
  • Ayuu Ayuu
    ✭✭  / 
    jdi000 said:
    Ayuu said:
     Have not seen brightness change on the device unless the room light changes when auto brightness is enabled.  What game are you seeing this with?
    Pubg,freefire & general uses
    Means bright picture screen brightness double
    &Dark things display brightness automatically lowest 
    I checked auto brightness mod
    But it's off😅
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Ayuu said:
    jdi000 said:
    Ayuu said:
    But it's off😅
    Restart the phone in safe mode and see if it still happens with general usage if it doesn't it's the apps you are using.

Regards
    Jason
  • Ayuu Ayuu
    ✭✭  / 
    jdi000 said:
    Ayuu said:
    jdi000 said:
    Ayuu said:
    But it's off😅
    Restart the phone in safe mode and see if it still happens with general usage if it doesn't it's the apps you are using.

Regards
    Jason
    Didn't work ! 😕
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Ayuu said:
    jdi000 said:
    Ayuu said:
    jdi000 said:
    Ayuu said:
    But it's off😅

Regards
    Jason
    Didn't work ! 😕
    Are you sure you don't have adaptive brightness turned on?
  • Ayuu Ayuu
    ✭✭  / 
    jdi000 said:
    Ayuu said:
    jdi000 said:
    Ayuu said:
    jdi000 said:
    Ayuu said:
    But it's off😅

Regards
    Jason
    Didn't work ! 😕
    Are you sure you don't have adaptive brightness turned on?
    Yes 
  • Red apple Red apple
    ✭✭  / 
    Disable all evenwell app