Oreo update with Go optimizations!

Stable oreo update is much better than noughet,smooth performance with much better battery timing but phone becomes too hot even if you are not using it this…

Oreo update with Go optimizations!

Zainali Zainali
✭✭  /  edited June 15
Stable oreo update is much better than noughet,smooth performance with much better battery timing but phone becomes too hot even if you are not using it this can be realized on noughet rom too.Network problem is still there but nokia is not providing a new update they have done go optimizations because google play is detecting the oreo rom as a go version!
Tagged:

Comments

• Zainali Zainali
    ✭✭  / 
    @user1529613671146
    I know that its a beta build but its still better for usuage even noughet rom is too bad,its too slow and feels like using a toy that is just for showing that its a touchscreen phone! I already mentioned after updating when we open play store it says "These are the apps recommend for GO version" this phone is not cheap in our country infact at this price we can buy a very good hardware like offered by other companies like MI 4a(same price)and some phones by tecno african brand but NOKIA its not the same it changed alot,The nokia that i used before provided value for money thats why they had used the slogan "Connecting people"and hmd. is not good infact its not nokia they are just showing themselves as nokia.What you say about that? Why they don't optimize rom like other companies instead they say its already optimized by google for 1GB ram devices? Why they are so lazy in providing an optimized rom?Finally people are aware of nokia nokia and they don't  buy it moreover hmd changed people views towards nokia(they probably  say "oh! Nokia who use nokia these days now people have more better options with extraordinary  build quality like MI!) .Their wp are much better! 
  • Zainali Zainali
    ✭✭  / 
    @user1529613671146
    Hi, are you using latest oreo build and its 1.15R which performs well than noughet despite some issues but hmd. Team which is really bad i don't  know what is their main goal,they are not optimizing the rom instead of using stupid things like using Go codes moreover snapdragon 200 cant handle modern apps from google play and temperature goes high. What do you recommand? Noughet or Oreo? 
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Zainali
    No need to have a magnifier and look on that issue.Clearly their intention is to Convert a Normal Stock Android to Go edition based Android device.If you see this it's not a easy task to change it completely but they done a Fusion of Both OS means mixing both OS in the ratio of 60:40 which atleast can handle for some extent as a daily driver.

Let me tell you clearly,if you see carefully Nougat is a normal OS doesn't have an Go optimize but what happened at that time of MWC 2017 interview is that Mr.Sarvikas took opportunity for Making the Nokia 3 and Nokia 2 to be Upgraded to Android Oreo but in addition to that He says that they want to Make the Nokia 2 to be jumped straight to Oreo 8.1 with some components from a Go edition Build.This one sentence from Mr. Sarvikas has completely changed the Fate of Nokia 2,And as the word becomes more powerful so they have stuck in such a case that no one can excuse him in all aspects.So because of this small mistake they even know well what consequences will happen that's why they found exception way to divert users not ask further for Next OS Android Pie.

See Every Beta Users were actively worked here allotting their valuable time for making the device better because it's the first time that a 1GB variant is getting such a good upgrade but Now you can see that nearly 25 members are left out in March 2019 and only few users like me are stayed here.

Every One in the community are just come and scribble their comments as their own way but no one is here to analyse why it's happening For every small issue users are started blaming HMD but if they sit and start to search for solution then every answer which is in the puzzle mode will be revealed .
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 21
    @user1529613671146 @UpdateNokia2 @Iniobong Imeh @Moby.Chelsawy @Zainali
    Now HMD has removed roll back option officially from the Upgrade Webpage.Let's see what's next.

• user1516119250933 user1516119250933
    ✭✭  / 
    Anyone received June SP?
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia 2 users, Support says why can't we Rollback to Nougat..
  • UpdateNokia2 UpdateNokia2
    ✭✭✭  / 
    for me mysteriously the oreo working very smooth after upgrading again .......
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @UpdateNokia2
    Welcome Back to Oreo Build
  • Iniobong885 Iniobong885
    ✭✭  / 
    @UpdateNokia2 does that mean its now stable and improved from the previous state of its first release?
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Iniobong Imeh
    No it's not like that,He mean to say that he was stayed from a period of time in Nougat 7.1.1 and now he upgraded to Oreo 8.1 so due to that OS upgrade he just feel good
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @UpdateNokia2
    Welcome Back to Oreo Build
    Thanks , just upgraded because they said there is pie go coming for Nokia 2 and I can't miss that sweet upgrade 😍
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Iniobong Imeh
    No it's not like that,He mean to say that he was stayed from a period of time in Nougat 7.1.1 and now he upgraded to Oreo 8.1 so due to that OS upgrade he just feel good
    Actually it's fast , I wasnt be able to play GTA San Andreas I nougat without every minute lag when many people in the streets or many cars around the phone get laggy , even with low settings when I have upgraded to oreo I have done factory reset two times then I got my g account and my stuff on then I have tested the game and it worked better than the nougat but a bit difference you will feel , in nougat it lags but not heat up , in the oreo the phone didn't lag just a little bit to be honest after the loading screen then it run so smoothly but it heat up they way you will not be able to touch the top of the phone for too long 
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Now HMD has removed roll back option officially from the Upgrade Webpage.Let's see what's next.

It means Oreo 8.1 users can't roll back and downgraded nougat 7.1.1 users right now no option they ought to upgrade Oreo 8.1 because Nokia 2 owners going to taste Slice of pieeeeeeeeee 🥧🍰.

How is that....?😀

Agree! Because I think you can't upgrade from nougat to pie go edition while oreo has the go optimization which can allow pie go edition installed or pie with go optimization 
    ✭✭✭  / 

It means Oreo 8.1 users can't roll back and downgraded nougat 7.1.1 users right now no option they ought to upgrade Oreo 8.1 because Nokia 2 owners going to taste Slice of pieeeeeeeeee 🥧🍰.

How is that....?😀

Agree! Because I think you can't upgrade from nougat to pie go edition while oreo has the go optimization which can allow pie go edition installed or pie with go optimization 
    But do comment carefully because some stupid fu*king users coming from other sites to our nokia 2 discussion page to spoil our pie getting hopes.

The ugly truth is these idiot fu*king users never ever used our nokia 2 device , they never tested Oreo 8.1 beta builds { nokia beta labs } since June 2018 and not also a beta tester but they always come to our discussion page and comments like they know everything and blocking Nokia 2 pie upgrade hope.

But these idiots should understand that we Nokia 2 owners deserve 2 major OS upgrade and we will get that pie update very soooooooon 😀

Well hmd should give us the pie or I will slice them into 00.005m with a chainsaw lol 😂🤣
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @HMD Global hurry up now update pie asap our user @UpdateNokia2 is very angry and out of control 😂😆
    I will spank them with golden golden ruler lol 📏📏📏📏 😂🤣
  • Zainali Zainali
    ✭✭  / 
    This rollback option is not working in Nokia beta labs as they already removed reverting option from Oreo update page.
  • Zainali Zainali
    ✭✭  / 
    Look!play store is recommending Go apps for Nokia 2.
    ✭✭  / 

Trust issues 🤕
    ✭✭✭  / 

Trust issues 🤕
    Lol a hit in the core 🎯