Nokia 3 just went off and cant respond to anything

Hi guys I have a Nokia 3 which recently updated to pie,, I used for 2 days now its suddenly went off with no response even when charge it does not display…

Nokia 3 just went off and cant respond to anything

Hi guys I have a Nokia 3 which recently updated to pie,, I used for 2 days now its suddenly went off with no response even when charge it does not display anything, , can someone's suggest what to do to fix the problem, ,, its just black screen and cant power on    I pulled the battery out and back again but still not working

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I think you should probably visit your nearest Nokia Care Center. They will surely be able to help you since your device is bricked and they will be able to reflash your device with the official firmware.
  • The firmware is pushed by nokia as an upgrade to pie so I think its official  ut will try to find a nearby nokia centre to check out even thoug I have voided the warrantie as I opened it trying to hard reboot by disconnecting the battery
  • Anupcharhate Anupcharhate ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Same thing happening with my Nokia 6.1 plus display gets blank and I have to restart mobile again and again