battery issue

after maybe 3 weeks on android p beta on my nokia 7 plus i decided to roll back again to oreo 8.1 everything is fine except when you charge my phone it heats…

battery issue

kiko05 kiko05
✭✭  /  edited July 10
after maybe 3 weeks on android p beta on my nokia 7 plus i decided to roll back again to oreo 8.1 everything is fine except when you charge my phone it heats to much i very slow on charging after charging it drains it battery fast as normal should be.i will just wait until this issue will fixed.

Comments

• I contacted with Nokia team and they provided me solution of slow and stuck charging issue . And I'm very thankful to them.
    They responded me in just a minute.
    Provided solution is:
  • nokia don't publish me comment with info about fixing this problem, maybe because don't like link to xda...

then i try post fourth time, this time without xda link...

problem with battery drain and warm phone is that app/service com.evenwell.powersaving.g3 eat cpu with 150% (show it from pc with connected phone (and enabled Developer Options and USB Debug) via command "adb top", for fixing is need clear powersaving database using:

adb shell pm clear com.evenwell.powersaving.g3

after clear, don't try change settings in "Background activity manager"(Settings/Battery/BackgroundActivityManager), keep all switch as is (disabled)...

i don't know if problem is with one or some of p-non-compatible apps, or if problem is related to "misunderstanding" BagroundActivityManger with BatteryManager