Really Bad Service

I purchased Nokia 6 expecting a good phone for my use. Actually I had chance to buy iPhone SE instead of this faulty phone.

Really Bad Service

I purchased Nokia 6 expecting a good phone for my use. Actually I had chance to buy iPhone SE instead of this faulty phone. I never thought I will be facing this kind of service from Nokia. 

There are 2 kind of issues one with the phone and one with the customer support team. Both are irritating the customer. Phone was showing continuous problems and first I gave the phone to the service center for the first issue. Within 1 week the phone started showing another issue. That means the phone is having some manufacturing issue. So I called the customer care to get the phone replaced. And the customer care people told me that I will get a proper solution within 48 working hours and I will be getting a call back from the senior for the same. 

So I waited for that much time to get the phone replaced but I did not got any response from Nokia and I had to call back them to know the status but they told me to wait for next 24 working hours to get the resolution.

Nokia is really irritating the customer and playing with the customers time. Actually I does not have much time to do this kind of posts and all but only because of Nokia's service I am posting this.

Really disappointed with the service. Nokia is not with the customers they are behind the profit by giving faulty phones to the customers so that they will buy again and again.