Got replacement of Nokia 8.1 for Nokia 7 Plus

After 42 days got replacement of Nokia 8.1 for Nokia & Nokia 7 plus. I have submitted my Nokia 7 plus in service center for charging port issue.

Got replacement of Nokia 8.1 for Nokia 7 Plus

Rahul Deorukhkar Rahul Deorukhkar
✭✭  / 
After 42 days got replacement of Nokia 8.1 for Nokia & Nokia 7 plus. I have submitted my Nokia 7 plus in service center for charging port issue. The spare part was not available in Nokia from last 1 month so that Nokia gave me the replacement of brand New Nokia 8.1

Comments

• GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Ok
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The screen failed on my Nokia 8 and there was no screens available to repair it so i got a full refund, it would seem HMD don't carry many replacement parts.
  • bhai ,i was having the same issue and told  will replace with 8.1 . are they giving entire package of device(including accessories) or just the mobile ??
  • Vinesh Tamrakar Vinesh Tamrakar
    ✭✭  / 
    RahulTeja said:
    bhai ,i was having the same issue and told  will replace with 8.1 . are they giving entire package of device(including accessories) or just the mobile ??
    My 7 plus was also replaced with 8.1. They'll give you only the phone. No box , no accesories.
  • Keyan Keyan
    ✭✭  / 
    After 42 days got replacement of Nokia 8.1 for Nokia & Nokia 7 plus. I have submitted my Nokia 7 plus in service center for charging port issue. The spare part was not available in Nokia from last 1 month so that Nokia gave me the replacement of brand New Nokia
    Now your 8.1 is working good?? 
  • Keyan Keyan
    ✭✭  / 

• seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Is the 7 Plus discontinued now?? Loved that phone but also hated it too
  • Abhi98 Abhi98
    ✭✭  / 
    Hey,
    I too have informed that i would get and 8.1 as replacement for my 7 plus.
    Soo is the 8.1 given as replacement is refurbished or like brand new?
    Are there any scratches on the 8.1?
    Is there any warranty for return period givem for the 8.1?
    ✭✭  / 
    Abhi98 said:
    Hey,
    I have got a brand new device. Though it didn't come in any box. It was heavily wrapped in plastic and bubble wrap thing. 
    ✭✭  / 
    Abhi98 said:
    Hey,
    The remaining warranty of your old device should be applicable on 8.1 . Although in my case , I've found that my phone wasn't showing any warranty when checked in "my phone" app. I had words with customer executive, they said you should visit to service centre and talk to them regarding this. 
  • Plz help me I have Nokia 7 plus under warranty how can I get replace
  • Abhi98 Abhi98
    ✭✭  / 
    Abhi98 said:
    Hey,
    I have got a brand new device. Though it didn't come in any box. It was heavily wrapped in plastic and bubble wrap thing. 

Abhi98 said:
    Hey,
    Abhi98 said:
    Hey,
    The remaining warranty of your old device should be applicable on 8.1 . Although in my case , I've found that my phone wasn't showing any warranty when checked in "my phone" app. I had words with customer executive, they said you should visit to service centre and talk to them regarding this. 
    Abhi98 said:
    Hey,
    Abhi98 said:
    Hey,
    hey tysm for answering means a lot,
    when i had a word with the nokia team they said me i would get a phone in swap and they informed me it would be a refurbished phone but it would be like brand new, so is it the same case with you?
    and are you facing any other problem faced with the 8.1? 
  • Rahul Deorukhkar Rahul Deorukhkar
    ✭✭  / 
    RahulTeja said:
    bhai ,i was having the same issue and told  will replace with 8.1 . are they giving entire package of device(including accessories) or just the mobile ??
    @RahulTeja No, only handset replacement.
  • Rahul Deorukhkar Rahul Deorukhkar
    ✭✭  / 
    After 42 days got replacement of Nokia 8.1 for Nokia & Nokia 7 plus. I have submitted my Nokia 7 plus in service center for charging port issue. The spare part was not available in Nokia from last 1 month so that Nokia gave me the replacement of brand New Nokia
    @user1531246827934 Yes. It is better than 7 plus.
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia 7 Plus has somehow reappeared in Argos stores in UK for a cheap price

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8165105
    ✭✭  / 
    Abhi98 said:
    Abhi98 said:
    Hey,

Abhi98 said:
    Hey,
    Abhi98 said:
    Hey,
    Abhi98 said:
    Hey,
    Abhi98 said:
    Hey,
    hey tysm for answering means a lot,
    when i had a word with the nokia team they said me i would get a phone in swap and they informed me it would be a refurbished phone but it would be like brand new, so is it the same case with you?
    and are you facing any other problem faced with the 8.1? 
    The phone is definitely like brand new. Doesn't even look refurbished. Been using it for 22 days now, had no issues.
  • Divyansh Thakur Divyansh Thakur
    ✭✭  / 
    Are you getting 8.1 replacement in warranty? Will they will replace 7 plus if warranty is expired
  • user1534378336262 user1534378336262
    ✭✭  / 
    Nigeria would never replace your phone. . I had a long battle with Raya care (Nokia care rep here ) for my chargin port replacement. Have changed it about 4times now and my warranty would soon go off.  Is just unfair the trashy way Nokia treats it's 7+ users in Nigeria. I hat I bought it and would stay clear of any Nokia product ever again 
  • RahulTeja said:
    Only Mobile

• After 42 days got replacement of Nokia 8.1 for Nokia & Nokia 7 plus. I have submitted my Nokia 7 plus in service center for charging port issue. The spare part was not available in Nokia from last 1 month so that Nokia gave me the replacement of brand New Nokia 8.1

My device also replaced Nokia 7 Plus to Nokia 8.1
  • Peecee Peecee
     / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/Rahul%20Deorukhkar">Rahul Deorukhkar</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">After 42 days got replacement of Nokia 8.1 for Nokia & Nokia 7 plus. I have submitted my Nokia 7 plus in service center for charging port issue. The spare part was not available in Nokia from last 1 month so that Nokia gave me the replacement of brand New Nokia 8.1

</div>
    </blockquote>
  • user1534454875460 user1534454875460
    ✭✭  / 
    Was your Nokia .. in guarantee? 
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I dropped my Nokia 8.1 the weekend whilst on a short break. Cracked the screen as it bounced and fell out of the case onto concrete from around 8 feet up. I have insurance and a replacement is being sent to me brand new and they only had stock of steel coloured one. This made me even happier cos i prefer that colour  B)
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 5
    And here's my shiny new silvery Nokia 8.1,silver shows up less fingerprints and dust
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @seanetta So glad that you had insurance. Your case is the one reason why I don't like those hard back cases. They never protect the phone. Every time phones gets into a troublesome situation, they jump out to save themselves.
    I usually use my phones naked. But when I don't have insurance, I'll always slap a slightly thicker silicone/TPU case to keep it protected from all sides 😊
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    @seanetta So glad that you had insurance. Your case is the one reason why I don't like those hard back cases. They never protect the phone. Every time phones gets into a troublesome situation, they jump out to save themselves.
    I usually use my phones naked. But when I don't have insurance, I'll always slap a slightly thicker silicone/TPU case to keep it protected from all sides 😊
    Well for years i always used my phones naked but these days the majority are made from glass. So I use a case but i never had one fall out of a case before. Sometimes i guess it's just the way it falls but i recently got a high quality TPU case frosted white one for £10 Amazon UK. It's really nice and shows off the phone a bit still,don't like hard back ones as they usually end up scratching my phones https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07L13S6SY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • sheppards1984 sheppards1984
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Looks majestic 👍
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    A not very exciting image taken with my new Nokia. I love how this camera is never over sharpened like many do on the market. Colours and details are natural
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    seanetta said:
    And here's my shiny new silvery Nokia 8.1,silver shows up less fingerprints and dust
    Mamu tum to cha Gaye......(✷‿✷)
    English??