Bad front camera!!!Nokia 8.1

Full of grains . What is the propose of providing 20mp camera if it is full of noisy grains during taking pictures???

Bad front camera!!!Nokia 8.1

Er. Saikat Saha Er. Saikat Saha
✭✭  / 
Full of grains . What is the propose of providing 20mp camera if it is full of noisy grains during taking pictures???

Answers

• MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Resolution has absolutely nothing to with noise.
  • Er. Saikat Saha Er. Saikat Saha
    ✭✭  / 
    @mrbelter what is the best solution for getting a good photo and gcam
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Personally i don't feel the need for a Gcam mod and as for getting a good photo out of the selfie camera your probably better off turning HDR and scene detection off and simply tapping the screen to set the exposure to try to get the best out of it until (hopefully) a fix comes.

Lets be honest though it is a selfie camera, you're not going to be trying to get your best photos ever on it.
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  /  edited June 18
    I've seen noise on front camera only with Gcam. With stock it's a bit overexposed but still pretty fine for my needs. :)
  • CJain CJain
    ✭✭  / 
    The front facing camera feels like an garbage in this phone... It's useless.. I mean the picture quality is so poor and u can clear see too much noise in it. 
  • Er. Saikat Saha Er. Saikat Saha
    ✭✭  / 
    @CJain do you have any solution
  • CJain CJain
    ✭✭  / 
    @user1534857422475 no friend the solution is nli with NOKIA hopefully they fix this in android Q Update. Still try cleaning the lens while taking the picture you will get better results. 
  • CJain CJain
    ✭✭  / 
    I mean this is what we can do for now. 
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Best Nokia front camera so far was the Nokia 8 as it also had auto focus. The 8.1 is pants 
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    seanetta said:
    Best Nokia front camera so far was the Nokia 8 as it also had auto focus. The 8.1 is pants 
    Trouble is the rest of the Nokia 8 was pants so i'll takes the poorer selfie camera on the 8.1 lol
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    CJain said:
    The front facing camera feels like an garbage in this phone... It's useless.. I mean the picture quality is so poor and u can clear see too much noise in it. 
    I wouldn't defend the front camera as being the best on the planet but noise clearly isn't an issue for everyone. These 3 samples are from my Nokia 8.1 selfie camera and are cropped just for the purposes of getting my ugly mush out of the photo, i cant say noise is very prevalent in any of them.

• Conqueror Conqueror
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Set the exposure and you will get better selfie results