Snapdragon Audio+ Alternative

Since the Snapdragon Audio+ Equalizer had been removed, this Material FX by Amir Zaidi is the closest thing to it. I highly recommend this app to you.

Snapdragon Audio+ Alternative

Since the Snapdragon Audio+ Equalizer had been removed, this Material FX by Amir Zaidi is the closest thing to it. I highly recommend this app to you.

Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=amirz.musicfx.material

Comments

• MatteBlacke MatteBlacke
    ✭✭✭  / 
    This doesn't seem to have that much of an experience in my use case. I like the default EQ in the phone although i wish it saved settings universally and had an easier way to access its UI.
  • This doesn't seem to have that much of an experience in my use case. I like the default EQ in the phone although i wish it saved settings universally and had an easier way to access its UI.
    If you listen to music a lot like me using Google Play Music or Spotify, this app is better than the stock installed in our phones. Have a great day, fellow Nokian!
  • nokiatime nokiatime
    ✭✭  / 
    Do you know why Snapdragon Audio+ was removed in Android Pie? My Nokia 2.1 does not have it anymore after installing Android Pie.