White vertical line plus ghost touch in cracked screen Nokia 3

I'm just a teen, so I'm just gonna ask a question to guys, you see my phone got a cracked at the left bottom corner of it's screen because my sister needed it…

White vertical line plus ghost touch in cracked screen Nokia 3

I'm just a teen, so I'm just gonna ask a question to guys, you see my phone got a cracked at the left bottom corner of it's screen because my sister needed it cause her Teacher think she was using her phone but it was her friend who was using her phone, I lend it to her 2 weeks, once I got it back, It got a cracked screen, I told her why does it have a cracked screen,then she explained everything, I was disappointed, I just got this phone last year, but I forgive her, for some months later, I accidentally drop my phone in the sink filled with water, I was indeed shock, I remove my phone immediately and checking my phone if it's ok, I restarted my phone and I saw the white vertical line that brightens up the screen ( not totally white by the way Idk) and i kept on getting ghost touch in my phone every time I press any button on the screen, Idk what to do HELP!
Tagged:

Answers

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I'm just a teen, so I'm just gonna ask a question to guys, you see my phone got a cracked at the left bottom corner of it's screen because my sister needed it cause her Teacher think she was using her phone but it was her friend who was using her phone, I lend it to her 2 weeks, once I got it back, It got a cracked screen, I told her why does it have a cracked screen,then she explained everything, I was disappointed, I just got this phone last year, but I forgive her, for some months later, I accidentally drop my phone in the sink filled with water, I was indeed shock, I remove my phone immediately and checking my phone if it's ok, I restarted my phone and I saw the white vertical line that brightens up the screen ( not totally white by the way Idk) and i kept on getting ghost touch in my phone every time I press any button on the screen, Idk what to do HELP!
    The display is damaged and will have to be replaced with a new one. Visit the Nokia care centre near you. They are the right people to fix damaged phones. :)