Android Developer Preview not working for my Nokia 8.1

I keep trying to sign up for the program on the website with my Nokia 8.1, but it's not working. Any one know that's wrong ?

Android Developer Preview not working for my Nokia 8.1

Emmanuel Ipinmoye Emmanuel Ipinmoye ✭✭
✭✭  / 
I keep trying to sign up for the program on the website with my Nokia 8.1, but it's not working. Any one know that's wrong ?
Tagged:

Comments

• Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 19
    Try to sign up using Google Chrome, u will definitely be able to sign up for the Developer Preview Programme.

In "My phone" app, there is some issue while you sign up.
  • Emmanuel Ipinmoye Emmanuel Ipinmoye ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Try to sign up using Google Chrome, u will definitely be able to sign up for the Developer Preview Programme.

hi!
    i tried but it doesn't work in Chrome either 😔
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

hi!
    i tried but it doesn't work in Chrome either 😔
    Sorry then, Chrome always works for me
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007 ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hello @singhnsk please look into this
  • singhnsk singhnsk ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I've heard from several that the Developer preview website isn't accepting any new signups. I believe HMD is not currently prepared to support the beta program due to problems within the country. Also, the downgrade to Oreo is broken. So, I believe to ensure that the users aren't stuck on broken Q, they halted further signups for the Developer preview program until new builds are available.

If you still want to download the Android Q update, then you can still do so. I do have the update file mirrored to Google Drive and I can provide it if needed 🙂
  • Emmanuel Ipinmoye Emmanuel Ipinmoye ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    I've heard from several that the Developer preview website isn't accepting any new signups. I believe HMD is not currently prepared to support the beta program due to problems within the country. Also, the downgrade to Oreo is broken. So, I believe to ensure that the users aren't stuck on broken Q, they halted further signups for the Developer preview program until new builds are available.

If you still want to download the Android Q update, then you can still do so. I do have the update file mirrored to Google Drive and I can provide it if needed 🙂
    Okay! This would be so helpful. Can you share it and let me know how to go about the update? Also, if I load the update file will I still get OTA updates?
  • sys vv cochlear sys vv cochlear
     / 
    > @singhnsk said:
    > If you still want to download the Android Q update, then you can still do so. I do have the update file mirrored to Google Drive and I can provide it if needed 🙂

I am also unable to add the IMEI of my Nokia 8.1 to register it for Q Beta. Could you please PM me the mirror link?